• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

====The Cybex Mewtwo Club====

Years
    Hrmn, yeah..it looks like something of Vg cats accuately..doesnt it ^_^, but it looks very much like Wario from something

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I don't know the address. =P And I don't know the comic number. And I don't know where to click on that site.

Yeah and I don't know a lot of other things too... =(

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah. That's the evil Wario. Fatter than Mario, less fatter than Luigi.

There was I time when I'd say Luigi like Lu-eeh-gee, and not like Lu-eh-jii. Have you ever done that Master Cy?

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Luigi = Smidgee.

ATM, Cybex's talking to Seto_Girl, so they're both excelent. Such a happy couple, aye? ^_^

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    "Cybex Mewtwo
    Cyberne.....what the? o.o"

Heheheh, always good for a laugh. This guy hardly ever stops having fun, or gettings others happy. Kudos to Cybex!

Years
    Dark Quill said:
    Luigi = Smidgee.

ATM, Cybex's talking to Seto_Girl, so they're both excelent. Such a happy couple, aye? ^_^
    Were not talking anymore ?? he left waiii!!!

** that sounded weird, like he had left me ** O_O;;

riight, so hi there cy, when you get back you can read this!!! w000 XD

Back