• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Cyrus cliffhanger.

Brien

Epic Panda.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I apparently need to catch up on some fan fics, if you have all these good ideas ^^/

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
  • I really think that nintendo made cyrus stay in the distortion world JUST so he could come back in the 5th gen. It's just screaming obvious.

Nnoitra Jiruga

Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.
    Years
  • And I made a sprite.

Wild Cyrus appeared!
    The Cyrus cliffhanger.
    That's awesome : D I like it ^.^

Blue Tomoshibi

Pokémon a go-go!
    Years
  • What about this? Cyrus meditates for several dozen years, and then he gains the ability to rip holes in Space-time, but rather than the Human infested Pokemon world, he ends up in the Mystery Dungeon reality. And begins causing havoc.

And so Begins Mystery Dungeon 3!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I got it, the only possibly true explanation, while Cyrus was trapped in the Distortion world he was traveling around looking answer to why his plans failed ect.., when he managed to find another portal leading to the real world, suddenly a Bidoof jumps through it, Cyrus kicks the Bidoof back through and walks away, not ready to leave yet, then the Bidoof jumps back though along with a lot more Bidoof's, they attack Cyrus and eat him, thus ending his threat to the world.
    See a perfectly good explanation to what happened to Cyrus and a use for the otherwise unneeded Bidoof's, result.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Maybe if he crouches under a random spot, then jumps onto a certain spot, he will be catapulted out of the distortion world, and into the Mechassault universe, where he will attempt to re-shape the galaxy. He will fail miserably when he is immediately crushed by a Mad Cat.

OR maybe he will even be flung into our world, which he will attempt to destroy as a politician.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • perhaps he has gone to the Kanto Region to meet with Giovani. he wants to reshape the world with Giovani, but Giovani refuses. so, when Red beats Giovani, Team Rocket is "disbanded". Cyrus then talks to the interm leader of Team Rocket, and this is what the plan was all along with the Radio Tower, to once again harness the energy of evolving Pokémon....

who knows? they never really do tell you when D/P/P take place. maybe, just maybe, this is a setup for the remake of G/S/C. wouldn't that be great? :D

Back