• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yeah XD I only saw that Yotsuba one in that PM you sent, but when I got back here you'd switched. I like the new one though <3

It's already snowed twice here, but it was only cold enough to stick to the ground for a little while, so it wasn't anything impressive. >:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah XD I only saw that Yotsuba one in that PM you sent, but when I got back here you'd switched. I like the new one though <3

It's already snowed twice here, but it was only cold enough to stick to the ground for a little while, so it wasn't anything impressive. >:

Yeah, it was just kind of boring, in my opinion. T___T I need a better picture of her and more room.

It'll never snow in Florida D:
    ...well, maybe at DisneyWorld because Disney can control the weather;
    But normally, it does not snow. >:

D: You should go somewhere where it snows. Even we get a little snow every once in awhile.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I hate the cold. It's got to be the worst thing ever. I'd rather be in Southern Florida if I had to choose between the two.<33

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think we hit 21F today. It was horrible. Raining, wind blowing, and that cold was horrible. But, it didn't snow, so it sucked. XD;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    It was around 60F here today XD; The coldest it's gotten so far was 28F, and that was the night of one of the snow storms.

Years
    Wow. Here in NJ, its about 25F. Every year in the winter around here, its very cold.

EDIT: I just thought about this. This is the first cold winter we have had in about 3 years xD

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    You guys are lucky, In the Uk we are glad when we don't get a cold summer. Which we normally do ¬.¬

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aargh.... I have no clue of what temperatures you're talking about. I don't know if 50 or 20 F is hot or cold, since I measure temperature in Celsius ^^
    Here, our summers are about 25-30 C (which is pretty t-shirt weather) and our winters around 0 C, since it sometimes snows and sometimes rains... The human body has a temperature of 37 C, for reference. What's the human temperature, and water's freezing point in Farenheit?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm not positive about human temperature in Fahrenheit, I think it's around 98F. Freezing point is 32F though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah, I'm a Celsius person, too ^^ Winters here can get to -20C, although I don't know what that is in Fahrenheit, but if 32F is freezing (in Celsius, that's 0C), then I don't know. Right now the temperature in Toronto is 6C, which is weird because it's been like this for a while and it's never this "warm" during winter. :/

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Yay, I'm not the only celsius person around.

Here I'm at 6C... when last year we were at 20. The climate is crazy here, people. Last summer we had a regular temperature (16 C), and two years ago a warm record (35-40).

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Celsius people FTW!

It's 26C here at the moment (79F)...its summer! But not for long...school's back next week...xD

Summer started weird though, we got temperatures as low as 0C (32F) while it was raining.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yay! I thought I was alone with my Celsius... x)

Last summer we had a regular temperature (16 C), and two years ago a warm record (35-40).

I heard about roads melting in England and Spain some time ago... ^^ might have been a little exaggerated but I think our summer was really warm too then.
    30 C is pretty hot for us in Scandinavia. When it goes above 30, you can't have ice-cream, because it melts too fast.... wonder how people in even warmer countries do. Perhaps they don't eat ice-cream? ^^*

Years
    Yay! I thought I was alone with my Celsius... x)

30 C is pretty hot for us in Scandinavia. When it goes above 30, you can't have ice-cream, because it melts too fast.... wonder how people in even warmer countries do. Perhaps they don't eat ice-cream? ^^*

I've had Ice Cream at 110 F, and it tastes better the warmer. But that was like, 5 years ago =/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha what? You mean ice-cream has decreased in quality over the years? xD ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back