• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    sorry of I'm butting in, but I prefer the Olde Fashioned Custard Ice cream, that you can only get hand made. so yeah Ice cream has decreased in quality over the years, but not too much. there's just oo many out there that don;t use enough cream.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Actually ice-cream tastes better when it's really hot. ^_^

I don't think it has decreased in quality. There are a lot of flavours to choose, and most of them are pretty good. If you don't like the new ones, you can ask for old-stiled ones.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Umm, the majority of the planet uses Celsius. o__o;

Yeah, the USA is one of the few major countries that uses Fahrenheit or feet and inches. =\ It'd be so much easier if we'd switch over to the other measurements.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It really does, although sometimes I get irked when it melts all over my hand. D:

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Pretty sweet, huh? =DD I haven't been on AIM in ages because I use MSN, but AIM's growing on me~

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've got both... it's hard to say which one's better, but more of my friends use msn, which makes me said 'cause i like aim XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've never tried AIM. How good is it??
    Most of my friends use MSN/WLM so I probably won't get AIM. When did I manage to get 300+ MSN contacts though??

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oouh, boasting, are we? ;P

I don't even know what AIM is. None of my friends have it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    None of my offline friends have AIM, but very few of my online friends have MSN, so I've got to compromise and have both :/

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Only a few of my offline friends use instant messengers, and they all use AIM. I used AIM for a while, but I don't care for it that much. I prefer WLM/MSN <3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Only a few of my offline friends use instant messengers, and they all use AIM. I used AIM for a while, but I don't care for it that much. I prefer WLM/MSN <3

I only use Windows Live Messenger, though that and MSN are basically the same... Plus all my friends have that, in fact, none of my RL friends have AIM. Makes you think.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I mainly use WLM. Most of my IRL friends use that so I use it too. Actually, everyone on my list is an IRL friend. I don't have anyone on PC in my list...xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have... one person from PC on my MSN list, and then ~Winner~ on AIM =DDD

EDIT// What's IRL?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back