• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    The people at my school are too high to be violent. o_O

Dude, my school has some random fight like, every 30 minutes. It's kinda ironic seeing as I live in the deep MA suburbs in a town with like..500 people in it. Anyways yeah, it's usually the kids who think they're all tough but in reality have little to no fighting ability whatsoever getting their asses beat down. It can be quite entertaining at times :D

..Derrick that was you this entire time? OMGDUDEWTF!?

bfrerfyhrfcbbefjffgedqweiudgqiwgeiqugq[/keyboard abuse]

Dude..i completely forgot you exsisted o_O

Anyways, yeah..i imagine getting AIDs would suck. Horribly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Eh, my school's alright. Every school has their druggies, but I've never heard of this "needles" thing until now :/ We don't have that at my school.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Dude, my school has some random fight like, every 30 minutes. It's kinda ironic seeing as I live in the deep MA suburbs in a town with like..500 people in it. Anyways yeah, it's usually the kids who think they're all tough but in reality have little to no fighting ability whatsoever getting their asses beat down. It can be quite entertaining at times :D

..Derrick that was you this entire time? OMGDUDEWTF!?

bfrerfyhrfcbbefjffgedqweiudgqiwgeiqugq[/keyboard abuse]

Dude..i completely forgot you exsisted o_O

Anyways, yeah..i imagine getting AIDs would suck. Horribly.

Maybe the people need entertainment. Hence the fights. xD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    My school hasn't had a fight since..the first or second week schools started.

My school is full of Naruto people and weeaboos. That's basically to sum it all up.

And yes, it's me. xD;

Oh dude..dude..you just gave..the greatest image in my mind right now. I can already see it: Little nerdy narutard-kids wearing their headbangs, carrying around little plastic ninja swords, running with needles just..stabbing everyone for no apparent reason xD

hehe...

...wtf is weeaboos? O_O;

Years
    Derrick, I feel sorry for you. I'd go crazy if I got pricked with needles all the time and all the teachers were powerless. ><;;*gives a big hug* I hope you don't get ill off of anything. If you do, try to sue or something. *shot*

Our school wasn't that violent. We were a close bunch of kids. We had a higher chance of getting chalked than beat on. Or maybe they were all too high on their pot to care.
    ...okay, so that's an over-generalization, but still, I was astounded to see how many people greeted each other on pot day >_<; I just hope I was on the bad end of the hall.

Warheart said:
    Oh dude..dude..you just gave..the greatest image in my mind right now. I can already see it: Little nerdy narutard-kids wearing their headbangs, carrying around little plastic ninja swords, running with needles just..stabbing everyone for no apparent reason xD

Oh my god, that is great!

And, for some reason, I can totally see the needles fitting in now. o_O Maybe it's the mention of ninjas?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013

My friend has this scarf he covers his mouth and nose with and pretends to be Sasuke with at school. o_O It's so embarrassing, but it's hilarious XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Omg.... and I thought my school was a nerdy/crazy one... xD
    But the oddest person we've got here is some russian guy who wears leather and has THE longest hair. And a guitar. And everybody knows him as The Russian.
    Though... my ex-boyfriend has an odd abillity of performing a complex series of Naruto sealings perfectly... mwhihi.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Meh, my school's labelled as a "gangster school" so seeing fights is not uncommon. In fact, the latest one came last Friday or something, in the canteen. The guy who started it was duly punished.

Years
    Meh, my school's labelled as a "gangster school" so seeing fights is not uncommon. In fact, the latest one came last Friday or something, in the canteen. The guy who started it was duly punished.

are school is exactly like that. Every high school has its scenes of fights, illegal drugs, etc. but our school seems so much worse, that i'm surprised that we haven't had some maniac threaten the school in anyway >.>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    are school is exactly like that. Every high school has its scenes of fights, illegal drugs, etc. but our school seems so much worse, that i'm surprised that we haven't had some maniac threaten the school in anyway >.>

That sucks >_> My school's okay. We have our potheads and alcoholics, but there's rarely ever a fight. And whoever is fighting, usually they both suck, so it's often humorous xD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    More or less the same, Scarlet, except that our fights are awsome. Really gritty, but awsome.

As for Naruto, I've never seen it, in fact, I don't think my school knows about it, so, yeah.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've only seen one episode, but I don't like Naruto. I'm not a big anime person, to be honest, but I still love Ranma 1/2, and Slayers~ =D There are so many people in my school who love Naruto, though x]

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    On the school topic...Honestly mine is completely lonely...no fights, no nothing...

As I go to FLVS (florida virtual school), I miss the social aspect of High school, ugh... though at least I get to go do sports at the closet school to me.

Hopefully Ill be better back in high school next year :D gotta look on the brighter side!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    BeachBoy your not alone. I also go to an Online school, though its not high school. I also miss the social aspect of it, although I do like the flexibility of using 'My internet was down' to turn assignments in a day later.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Aww, then you do miss the social aspect of high school then... D:

exactly.

Just me....and my dog. The thing is I recently just moved here, to Florida, and back in Viriginia I was mr.popular as a freshman, and just looking back....this sucks.

Well not really, it is super easy, flexible schedule, I can come on to PC whenever I like, even during a test, lololol. I can do whatever I like, but its like what motavation do I have, all I have really is baseball, and being captian back in VA. To being new, it's pretty uncharted waters.

Thing is, what if I love the school where Im going for baseball, I cant get out of FLVS< which may just rip me apart more, gosh where is summer when ya need it :P

I miss it, so definitly next year for my junior year Im hitting the school and starting over really...

I hear you Gerri, flex schedule is great :D no doubt about that! But no homecoming, no pep rallies, definitly a miss factor there...

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Honestly, I have no clue... Most tests for me are open note anyways, and all are mostly timed so you cant search everything.

But I dont use it anyway. Maybe they have tracking cookies on me, I dont know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back