• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm pretty sure they're all on MSN at the same time as well... Am I right?

Not really, a lot of teachers prefer MSN, but we use the Florida virtual school emails and stuff, not really any other...

I've never been on MSN befor so I really don't know...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Not really, a lot of teachers prefer MSN, but we use the Florida virtual school emails and stuff, not really any other...

I've never been on MSN befor so I really don't know...

Do you have different teachers for different subjects or just one?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Any specific time when they give those online courses? like 8:00 AM? XD hehe

Does your sister also attend this online school or just you?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Any specific time when they give those online courses? like 8:00 AM? XD hehe

Does your sister also attend this online school or just you?

Any time, as long as I do the standard pace, which is 2 or 3 assignments a week, if I finish 3 I can go ahead, if not I got free time!

Yeah, my sis goes to it, but she goes to and uses the library computer most of the time

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Same here~
    I have different teachers for every class.
    I'm cool with most of my teachers, but there are a few, that kinda get on my nerves.;;

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yes, different teachers for every subject... And it's better with different ones, one would be really a true hassle

I have several teachers per subject. Then again I only do two subjects XD 10 1/2 hours of maths and 6 hours of physics a week >.< Can't get much nerdier than that. OK, maybe chemistry... XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Same here~
    I have different teachers for every class.
    I'm cool with most of my teachers, but there are a few, that kinda get on my nerves.;;

Online I really dont have a problem with any of my teachers, if they do I can ignore there PMs and just do my work...

Lady Nicole said:
    "I have several teachers per subject. Then again I only do two subjects XD 10 1/2 hours of maths and 6 hours of physics a week >.< Can't get much nerdier than that. OK, maybe chemistry... XD"

Oh wow, two subjects, I got like 7 to deal with these days, all of which im ahead by like a week.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    wow, I didn't realize so many ppl around here go to online schools.
    Pretty soon, everyone will be attending online schools.. sure saves you the trouble, you know except for that one social downside..

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    So wait, you go to online school as well? Online I really dont have a problem with any of my teachers, if they do I can ignore there PMs and just do my work...

lol No.. XD;
    I just have different teachers for every class.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding! ^^;
    This is what I get for not reading a couple of posts up >>;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    lol No.. XD;

lol :P nah it's ok, I have a what school do you attend thread, and there's like barely online, I think and see the PC community as ether private or public, which is pretty understandable.

Years
    lol No.. XD;

Anywayz, school is weird. It just is. kids are cruel, stupid, hated, etc.

Today, they both crutches from a gang member kid who broek his knee and got a brace on his knee. cruel.

Today, the teach ased what is 8 squared? The smartest kid in the class said 62. Stupid.

Today, some kid got an egg thrown at him because he was a nerd. Hated.

So, yeah~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

Today, they both crutches from a gang member kid who broek his knee and got a brace on his knee. cruel.

Today, the teach ased what is 8 squared? The smartest kid in the class said 62. Stupid.

So, yeah~

Well some schools are terrible , like that one you said, the one im going to next year is fine, none of that actually, like a PC commnuity - Pokemon + rea life = that school.

I think Ill have fun there...:D, and I believe the other school in my area is what you just described, no one can make me go ther x_X

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Oh wow, two subjects, I got like 7 to deal with these days, all of which im ahead by like a week.

I remember when I used to do that many subjects. I had to drop English lit. though cos I sucked so much at it XD It's awesome doing so few subjects in massive detail.

wow, I didn't realize so many ppl around here go to online schools.
    Pretty soon, everyone will be attending online schools.. sure saves you the trouble, you know except for that one social downside..

Yeah, the social issue would kinda suck :\ Plus I'd be spending literally all day and night in front of a screen.

So, yeah~

Oh lol... that's not good o.O

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I remember when I used to do that many subjects. I had to drop English lit. though cos I sucked so much at it XD It's awesome doing so few subjects in massive detail.

If I had two, id be done with online school in 5 weeks no doubt xD, two seems litte, but you must have to do a lot perfectly for just 2. Even 7 for me, isnt that bad, Im just strollin right through them, I gues I could say im smart, nothing really is a challenge, but I dont want to do advanced stuff...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    D8
    Such vulgar language there.. ;;
    Did you win the fight?

lawls! you care who wins :P yeah yeah WHO WON! gives us the details :P

Are you going to get in trouble with school?

On that discussion, whats everyone school policy on fighting...im online so for me it's nothing, but at my old school it was 10 days suspend for fighting...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    lawls! you care who wins :P yeah yeah WHO WON! gives us the details :P

Are you going to get in trouble with school?

On that discussion, whats everyone school policy on fighting...im online so for me it's nothing, but at my old school it was 10 days suspend for fighting...
    Just a little curious is all. XD;;

Of course he did. He just needed some time to pop out his Flareon and burn the sucker to bits.
    >>;
    Burn him to bits eh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back