• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Just a little curious is all. XD;;
    I know, just messin' with ya :P Yeah i'd pull out my wailord anduse selfdestruct on the fool. I PITY DA FOOL! then boom-shaka-laca wailord blows him to bits.

If only wailord was real :P

Lets see, in my only fight, It was against someone whos only purpose was to annoy me, because he was jealous, raided on about my mom, and I went off, and won. And it was on a bumpy, speeding bus with a blind bus-driver... :/ Still got 2 days suspension and I havnt been in trouble (cept the bad ISS ith that gay comment thing)

Schools take fights a little too serious these days, i dont know, some have 12+ days suspention I heard, that to me seems too much.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Mine has 3 days suspension for fights. This one guy got into a fight with another student and apparently it was on YouTube. ._.

Years
    There was almost like 3 fights on my bus today. Two kids got stabbed with a pen, and so they beat down the kid, it wasn't really a fight I'd say. It was a beat down because the kid was helpless. He deserved it, that kids a jerk.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Online/home is great dont get me wrong....but I just dislike the social life aspect of it...everything else is fine...

If only I could truly merge the two xD but cant :/
    I know what you mean :/
    Though I do actually have a social life though now it only consists of four people -_-
    Mine has 3 days suspension for fights. This one guy got into a fight with another student and apparently it was on YouTube. ._.
    XD priceless

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Haha xDD It was so dumb, too, and nobody in my school can actually fight. I've never seen the vid, and it's probably been taken down.

Really? :O

Yep. Maximum sentence is three years old.

Wow, Bob Dylan's music is amazing. I'm listening to Hurricane now.

Also, Rylet - tell us more.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've never listened much to Bob Dylan. He sounds pretty good, though ^^

What kind of music does everyone else like? :)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

Well I like a ton of genres of music it really is my mood that decides the type of music I listen too...or songs that relat to some of my sitchus

Ive never listend to much Bob Dylan ether...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well I like a ton of genres of music it really is my mood that decides the type of music I listen too...or songs that relat to some of my sitchus

Ive never listend to much Bob Dylan ether...

Shun the non-believer!

What's your favourite song? Mine is Miracle Drug by U2.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years

Bob Dylan sounds familiar...
    I like Alternative Rock and Pop. Though I pretty much listen to anything :P
    Im so into 90s music right now too

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Shun the non-believer!

What's your favourite song? Mine is Miracle Drug by U2.

This may sound completely outragous but I like the song With U2 and Mary J : One love.

Back in my former relationship I liked that song quite a bit. There are other countless ones but that one is one of my tops...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I like modern rock, electronica, and pop music. My favourite bands are Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., Flyleaf, Sweetbox, Three Days Grace, Mindless Self Indulgence, Billy Talent, My Chemical Romance, and Linkin Park (but only their pre-Minutes to Midnight stuff). I also like Utada Hikaru's English stuff, pre-The Best Damn Thing Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, and Jade Valerie (the former frontwoman of Sweetbox, and the girl who sang the songs in FFX-2).

My favourite song right now is between Crown of Thorns by Sweetbox, and One Day, Robots Will Cry by Cobra Starship. =D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Punching someone for enjoyment is just wrong, rayrayrayray.

But it is fun.
    Your lack of ray displeases me :<

Today, the teach ased what is 8 squared? The smartest kid in the class said 62. Stupid.

Today, some kid got an egg thrown at him because he was a nerd. Hated.

So, yeah~
    Assuming that you're not the smartest kid, that means you would have been wrong too :P

Oh and I've met some really annoying nerds before. I'm not condoning the actions of the students who threw the egg, but they probably did it for more than just being a nerd.

But yeah, I wish I was involved in more school fights, they're always a blast (cept for that first one I got into trouble for even though it wasn't my fault!!!).

Actually, year 11 was fun. One night at camp we held boxing matches in our cabin. Didn't last long, since there was at least 70 guys in the small room, with people crowding the beds and climbing the cupboards for a view, so the teacher's eventually noticed and everyone bailed XD

Once everyone was gone our floor was covered in food crumbs, and the (bunk) beds had been shifted slightly to the side thanks to all the wait placed upon them XD

Oh, and the fights were recorded as well and uploaded to YouTube. Idiots started watching and talking about them at school, so everyone involved got suspended for a day (as in, those in the videos and those who uploaded them).

Awesome fun still :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My favorite song is "Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional
    Though Ive also grown fond of "Extraordinary" by Liz Phair

I like Dashboard Confessional =D I recently started getting into them, actually, on MySpace, and they're pretty good. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back