• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    It bothers me so much that people who like rock feel that they MUST hate on hip-hop. That's why those "98% of teens" signatures tick me off. If you like rock, you don't HAVE to hate on hip-hop.

I like metal myself, and I listen to a bit of rap.

I agree right with ya...no offense to anyone but some people can't be that diverse, really music is a message, and some hits other messages then others due to their experiences in life...

I have so many I hit up all kinds of genres, Like ill listen to "Take you there" and "Remember the name"

Does it mean i like more than the other no...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    To be honest, I used to hate on people who liked rock. It was immature of me, and I was being an ignorant you-know-what. I learned that everyone's entitled to their opinion, and I became more respectful of what they like. It's all in the process of growing up, I guess. ~.o

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I agree right with ya...no offense to anyone but some people can't be that diverse, really music is a message, and some hits other messages then others due to their experiences in life...
    I agree. Experiences in life often dictate ones opinions on certain styles and genres of music. Personally I'm not too fond of the gansta rap songs that glorify mindless killing and excessive drug use due to my personal life experiences. With that said, I listen to a lot of metal. We all know there are metal songs from various artists who include those same exact themes. I frown upon those songs as well, but when comparing the two, I find myself being much harder on gansta rap than metal. Obviously my opinion is being dictated by my life experiences. I have other reasons for disliking gansta rap, but if I started ranting on that I'd probably be going too far. XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It bothers me so much that people who like rock feel that they MUST hate on hip-hop. That's why those "98% of teens" signatures tick me off. If you like rock, you don't HAVE to hate on hip-hop.

I like metal myself, and I listen to a bit of rap.
    I just hate those sorts of signatures cause they're obviously made up. They're always 92% or 98% as well. I guess 92% is just a bit more believable. I saw one a while ago about marijuana and was compelled to PM the person stating the idiocy of such a claim.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I hate those claims, especially since they're not true. And the one about marijuana is just... ridiculous. o_O

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Statistics, statistics. I hate those bandwagons of ( 98% OF TEENS BLAH BLAH) too.
    But I do support those 'If you have ____ put this in your profile'

*Pokes Abused Friendslist*

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Statistics, statistics. I hate those bandwagons of ( 98% OF TEENS BLAH BLAH) too.
    But I do support those 'If you have ____ put this in your profile'

Pokes Signature

Im going to completely agree, EXCEPT the one that's going around about reading the mispells and mind one, I like that one actually.

The stats I tend to give are the ones I hear on sportscenter, so then I have someone to blame if they're wrong...

Though true stat, Im averaging over 50 posts a day, and Im just being active.....wow! :O

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Well you just joined and have 367 posts XD
    That's pretty impressive!~

Mine is only 8 posts a day....but it's almost been three years since I joined!
    Remember though, post count isn't everything ;x

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well you just joined and have 367 posts XD
    That's pretty impressive!~

Mine is only 8 posts a day....but it's almost been three years since I joined!
    Remember though, post count isn't everything ;x

I know, Im not like some of those people "OMG MUST POST POST POST POST" im not waking up as "ok ryan, post over 50 times today"...
    nah, im not like that at all, just enjoying my time at this wonderful community, and sharing my opinion with PC! :D
    I try to put detail in my posts, and another good counter when looking at other peoples posts is off topic constantly, and mispells all the time, which I avoid...kinda.

Hopefully Ill be here as long as you! :D

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Yay!
    Quality over quantity~
    I'm surprised it's almost been three years.
    But then again, when people can work for 20 years at the same job, it freaks me out.
    I mean, I haven't even been alive that long and I've done so many things. @_@

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It's been almost a year for me, but it doesn't look like it judging from my post count because I've never used this account until December~ It's highly impressive that Ryan could have so many posts and he just joined!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yay!
    Quality over quantity~
    I'm surprised it's almost been three years.
    But then again, when people can work for 20 years at the same job, it freaks me out.
    I mean, I haven't even been alive that long and I've done so many things. @_@

Yeah, wow three years...time flys when your having fun! ;)
    Sometimes I see people have been here four, five years, it dumfoundes me how I never found this wonderful place earlier.

I've done a lot of things already in my lifetime as well. Though never moderating a forum. :/ Must be one fun obligation :D

;) Thank you scarlet! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've been here since July, but my theory on posting is only post if you have something to add to the topic.

Same, I feel out of place when I have nothing to add to the topic so it's better off if I keep my mouth shut ~.o

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Im going to completely agree, EXCEPT the one that's going around about reading the mispells and mind one, I like that one actually.

Just going a little bit back.. I seriously hate those "pass it on"/"put in profile" sort of messages. Especially when they don't even make any sense at all, or contradict themselves like the spelling one does with three lettered words.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013

Just going a little bit back.. I seriously hate those "pass it on"/"put in profile" sort of messages. Especially when they don't even make any sense at all, or contradict themselves like the spelling one does with three lettered words.

They remind me of chain letters... which I get almost every single day from a friend of mine.
    I don't care if I'm gonna die at 12 a.m. because I never passed around the letter about Little Jimmy seeing a ghost >______> I ain't doing it~ XD

I'm also tired of that one that's like "can you raed tihs?" and then talks about how you can read a word even if every letter sans the first and last one of a word is jumbled. D:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    They remind me of chain letters... which I get almost every single day from a friend of mine.
    I don't care if I'm gonna die at 12 a.m. because I never passed around the letter about Little Jimmy seeing a ghost >______> I ain't doing it~ XD

I used to get loads of chain letters in my Inbox, nowadays it's just spam stuff selling indecent scamming products that flood my mail.
    XD But Little Jimmy saw a ghosty.. "it'll attack you if you don't pass this on in the next blahblahblah minutes."

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I've been here since July, but my theory on posting is only post if you have something to add to the topic.

I usually post in places of opinion and question, so I really can "add" when I post.
    Well, it's really becuase of gerri that I even post here at PC. He told me about being active to make a name for myself and get friends and such...
    And the results speach for themselves. ;)

As on the chain ones, well you all may not like the can you raed tish? kinda ones, but when I saw it for the first time I enjoyed it. Meh...that's just me

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I usually post in places of opinion and question, so I really can "add" when I post.
    Well, it's really becuase of gerri that I even post here at PC. He told me about being active to make a name for myself and get friends and such...
    And the results speach for themselves. ;)

*woot!* BeachBoy's famous >D
    I post here because I have friends :P It's such a lame answer, but it's true!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back