• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    nether am I, im a history buff though xD

I don't think I've ever read a sci-fi book befor =/

If only I knew you in my last semester, then you could help me with mine~ (j/k XD) I fail at history with a capital F. D:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    If only I knew you in my last semester, then you could help me with mine~ (j/k XD) I fail at history with a capital F. D:

Well actually, im good at history, but im more into mythology and such, that kind of stuff is interesting to me, greek, chinese mythology, I love reading about them. xD

I think I have a B at the moment in history =/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I had a B- before exams in history, and it's probably going to go down now that I've written it... sucks D:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I had a B- before exams in history, and it's probably going to go down now that I've written it... sucks D:

Yeah, history can get pretty hard at times, last right I was reading about pokemon mythology even more xD (such a geek) :P I always did well on my exams, never had anything lower then a B, I guess it's the pressure that I thrive in xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah, history can get pretty hard at times, last right I was reading about pokemon mythology even more xD (such a geek) :P I always did well on my exams, never had anything lower then a B, I guess it's the pressure that I thrive in xD

There's a book about Pokemon Mythology? Sign me up~ xD
    I do pretty good on exams. :3 Unless it's a subject I absolutely suck at, I'll get at least a 1% increase on my final report card.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    There's a book about Pokemon Mythology? Sign me up~ xD
    I do pretty good on exams. :3 Unless it's a subject I absolutely suck at, I'll get at least a 1% increase on my final report card.

Not a book, talking about online...

Strangly I've never done bad on exams, when sometime I can completely destroy myself in tests/quizs... that's my bad point, yet never had trouble with exams =/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Not a book, talking about online...

Strangly I've never done bad on exams, when sometime I can completely destroy myself in tests/quizs... that's my bad point, yet never had trouble with exams =/

Bahahaha, you mean the Legends thread in the D/P forum? I love that place! >D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Bahahaha, you mean the Legends thread in the D/P forum? I love that place! >D

uhhh no, a little place called bulbapedia and countless other sites...O.o

I'd like to see that thread...coud you give me the link xD

It really started about a month ago when I did research on arceus, I learned a lot, about Pangu, qilin, a bunch of interesting reads...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    WINNER :D
    It totally is~

P.S.: I had another snow day today! Two days in a row!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I stayed on my laptop, watched some TV, read a book, shoveled the driveway, and made a bagel :3

A very productive day. What a waste of 48 hrs (including yesterday) D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm so jealous. :< I still have to go in to work on snow days, and it's always busier because there are fewer people working so there's more to do. D8 My brother got to stay home, too, which isn't even fair since only buses were cancelled in our area and he walks to school. XD;

Years
    I'm so jealous. :< I still have to go in to work on snow days, and it's always busier because there are fewer people working so there's more to do. D8 My brother got to stay home, too, which isn't even fair since only buses were cancelled in our area and he walks to school. XD;

What job do you have Lightning? I'm a bagger at a local supermarket franchise called shoprite (only located in NY, NJ, DL, and PA).

On the day after my birthday i'm going to work as cashier =]

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013

Bahahahaha, I walk to school, too. 8D I just didn't feel like going since no one else was going to be there. My sister takes a bus to school, so she got to stay home, too. xD

I work at a gym in their play centre, which is weird because I'm not very fond of children. D:

(P.S.: 500th post FTW~)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I work at a Chinese food buffet-style restaurant. I'm a telephone operator, so I mostly give information and take reservations, etc. When no one calls, I wash glasses and do the hostess job, showing people to tables and stuff.

I had very few snow days in high school, so in the last few years. The ones I did get were usually on really important days that I had to go in for anyway so I'd get a ride to and from school with a friend. T_T;;

BUT SPEAKING OF WORK... my break is over and I have to go back now. Noooo. DD8 It's going to be so busy tonight because of Chinese New Year. XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude, akaxrai..Why are you always here? xD

It snowed here today, but not until later on, and we only got about maybe..2 inches? Yeah..that's not enough to keep me out of school T_T

We got dismissed early though, for completely unrelated reasons. Oh! And some dude like, busted his head open in gym class (wtf? o_O), so we had a "code red" or whatever. Y'know, where like, the entire school goes in lock down mode because one dumbass can't run in a straight line without tripping, and ends up in the hospital because of it? T_T

Yeah..I'm not sure why I felt the need to tell you all about that little incident just now xD

Edit: I work at a wal-mart, where there is absolutely no workers union, and I witness severe sexual harassment every day. Oh, and plus there's this retarded kid (like..really retarded) who works the cash register next to me. okay, not to offend anyone, but if kinda pisses me off knowing that I make as much working my ass off as some mentally challenged kid who just..fails at everything he does. Not that i have anything against him, but like..why would he be hired at a register if the dude can't even like..do it right? ._.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Dude, akaxrai..Why are you always here? xD

It snowed here today, but not until later on, and we only got about maybe..2 inches? Yeah..that's not enough to keep me out of school T_T

We got dismissed early though, for completely unrelated reasons. Oh! And some dude like, busted his head open in gym class (wtf? o_O), so we had a "code red" or whatever. Y'know, where like, the entire school goes in lock down mode because one dumbass can't run in a straight line without tripping, and ends up in the hospital because of it? T_T

Yeah..I'm not sure why I felt the need to tell you all about that little incident just now xD

I don't know why I'm always here. XD I've grown fond you guys, I guess. Either that or I have zero life whatsoever~

There are massive snowbanks where I am right now. It took me almost two hours just to shovel the driveway~

Your school went into lockdown because someone got hurt? I understand it's probably to clear the school for paramedics, but lockdown? o_O

Years
    Everyone i welcome in DCC, and if your not, i just opened the doors *Opens doors* =]

School is just, disgusting.

What i'm about to say isn't for little ones.

Some kid on a school bus today grabbed a girl, put his tounge down her throat, got the gum that was in her mouth, and blew a bubble in her mouth. The girl's boyfriend is seriously thinking about killing him, and he had a pocketknife ready. No one felt sorry for the kid that might get stabbed, i think he deserves it for some reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back