• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Back when my brother and I didn't have any decks, just random boosters, (and before I learnt the rules) we made our own game up too. XD I kinda miss being able to do that. Now I'd be too "NO NO WE'RE DOING THIS PROPERLY >:O" until I get sick of the real game. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    My brother can't even understand the rules, so I just collect the cards to stare at. I love the newer, sleeker designs; they're pretty, and I like touching them and smelling them and... oh, God. *spaz*

Cherrim

Years
    I don't bother collecting anymore. I only plan on getting the cards that have my favourite Pokémon on it. Like, I adore my Pichu Bros. card, but I could care less about the deck I bought a year or two back. \o/

Cherrim

Years
    I don't think I've even seen a Milotic card. The only time I see cards are in posts to pkmncollectors at LJ and even then I just scroll past the water types to see if there are Pichu or Cherrim cards I'd be interested in. D8

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The only reason why I look twice at any of the cards nowadays is cause of the art. Some look so much better than before when it was just Ken Sugimori art slapped on (more often than not). Now there's many artists that work on them. Poses aren't static anymore either, which is also a plus.

A lot are just really nice to look at :)

Cherrim

Years
    The cards that kind of jump out at me are the ones that have close-up photos of figurines. xD I like those ones. Dunno if they still use that style, but it was really cute.

Kylie-chan

Years
    I love the art, but I really love those figurine styles! They're so adorable. I totally heart those cards. Do they still use the style? I haven't been collecting lately ):

Cherrim

Years
    No idea. D: I hope they do, since I'd love to see some of the D/P Pokémon like that.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Yugioh is... O.o

Magic can be, with all the different type of cards and stuff.

Dual Monsters is such a rip off Magic and YGO.

I used to love Duel Masters. They don't print it anymore cos no one in the world cares about it except Japan.

Yugioh used to interest me but I got bored of it. Magic is heaps more fun even though I don't play it that much.

I only bought a starter deck for the Pokemon TCG and got bored of it after 2 days. xD

Cherrim

Years
    The only TCG I've ever gotten into aside from Pokémon was Yu-Gi-Oh! and even then I was more into the anime/manga than anything. :\

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I wish I thought a little down the road before getting all my Pokemon cards. Now I got tons and tons and tons of cards and can't do anything with them. XD

As for other TCGs... Just Pokemon. I only had room for one. XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    I wish I thought a little down the road before getting all my Pokemon cards. Now I got tons and tons and tons of cards and can't do anything with them. XD

As for other TCGs... Just Pokemon. I only had room for one. XD

Send them to me. You can pay me to take them off your hands. ^-^

Cherrim

Years
    Really? I loved it. XD;

It was what originally got me into yaoi, Kylie. It can't be all bad. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back