• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    It was weird, It didnt know how much I live on visit PC.

What actually happend?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Long story short, a group of people brought PC down because it's funny to them. :x

Yeah, some people have the best ideas. (yeah thats suppose to be sarcastic)

I was actually quite sad and spent most of the evening resetting the page

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I didn't check at all, since I forgot about it since I saw this morning.

It's weird, at first, when it got fixed, my bookmark still took me to the page saying it was dead. I had to type it into the address bar to reach the fully working site.

P.S. Ky, remember to make frequent checks on me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I spent my time doing nothing and refreshing the page even though I knew nothing was going to come of it. :(

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    It was really annoying and I wondering if theres like a back up forum or somewhere that gives PC Updates?, but I can also forsee lots of "What happend to PC?" threads.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    It's was strange -- I wasn't in a panic, but it was rather annoying. I don't see the appeal in taking down sites or forums. It's just lame. :|

Most of the time, I was in school while it was down, but then I made dinner, took care of my dogs, and wandered around Victory Road until I found the actual exit. So stimulating. XD

I'm impressed by how quickly things were turned around, though. Yay! <3

Cherrim

Years
    It was really annoying and I wondering if theres like a back up forum or somewhere that gives PC Updates?, but I can also forsee lots of "What happend to PC?" threads.
    Well, usually when PC is down, someone will ask a question at the Livejournal Community and it'll be answered by someone who knows what's up. Or sometimes an admin will actually take initiative and let everyone know what's happening. XD

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Well, usually when PC is down, someone will ask a question at the Livejournal Community and it'll be answered by someone who knows what's up. Or sometimes an admin will actually take initiative and let everyone know what's happening. XD

The front page of the site said that it was coming back soon so I sat there for the next hour clicking refresh.

Didnt work.

Cherrim

Years
    Yes, well... the front page was set up aaaaages ago as a placeholder and never really changed. XD;

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    The front page of the site said that it was coming back soon so I sat there for the next hour clicking refresh.

Didnt work.

Do you live for pc of sumet?

Then again i do even though i dont post much now

Cherrim

Years
    I almost always have a background tab of PC. So I kept hitting my PC bookmark while it was down almost on reflex when I couldn't see the Pokéball up on my tabs bar. 8(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am on PC nearly the whole time I have internet access.

Glad its back. Can post when I'm bored in school again now.

Cherrim

Years
    I'm still on PC for hours and hours. 8( It's just... I do it while multitasking on everything else on the internet, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back