• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Im the only kida at my school *tears* ;-;
    Wait why an I crying? I love homeschooling! xD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I suppose I'm the only one, since I'm homeschooled XD; But, the school I'm transferring to next year only takes 100 students per grade, so I guess there will be 399 other students in the school :x

I use an HP Pavillion laptop mostly, and sometimes I'll switch to my crappy Compaq desktop if I have to write a long paper or something.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I suppose I'm the only one, since I'm homeschooled XD; But, the school I'm transferring to next year only takes 100 students per grade, so I guess there will be 399 other students in the school :x

Only 100 per grade? That's a small school~ :D

I would kill for a smaller school. I don't like how there's so many people at my school. Everything gets crowded and there's not much we can do about it.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Had my original Highschool stayed open for my senior year I would have graduated in a class of 7. (Scarlet, the program that I have access to lets me see ever single screen in the lab I'm in. hehe It's like I'm the overlord in there mwahahaha)

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I don't think my school overall is really that crowded. There's about 700 people, maybe?

But my bus is a different story. It gets more and more crowded every year, and carries not only high schoolers but middle schoolers who live in my general area. And my bus just has to be the one full of annoying rowdy kids. On more than three occasions, my bus has had to pull over at the school for over an hour and get half the school staff on to clear up a fight or something equally stupid. I can't wait until I'm a senior and I can drive to school. :\

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Had my original Highschool stayed open for my senior year I would have graduated in a class of 7. (Scarlet, the program that I have access to lets me see ever single screen in the lab I'm in. hehe It's like I'm the overlord in there mwahahaha)

That's completely boss, Gerri! I'm not sure if my comp. sciences teacher has that, but it sounds amazing. Total stalker mode. :D

Well... seriously. It's actually a good thing to have, to make sure the kids stay on task. And you don't even have to get up! :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    On task, what could be more on task for them than telling them their going to miss a coin in Insane Aquarium, hehe I swear it's so easy to teach kids computers these days.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Well, to make sure they don't, you know, stumble on something... inappropiate...?

It happens. T_T

XD;

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Oh cyber-police does it's job there, it blocks any site that contains anything to do with explicit material as well as any ads or popups. all i have to do is sit in the room and make sure they don't make too much ruckus.

Xairmo

Years
    My old computers teacher was evil and racist. She yelled at me for not knowing how to do things that she never taught >0

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My old computers teacher was evil and racist. She yelled at me for not knowing how to do things that she never taught >0

Reminds me of my grade six teacher. All of what you said, even the evil and racist part.

She favoured Asians just because she spent one year in Hong Kong. She ignored everyone else. >.>

Xairmo

Years
    I had a teacher even worse than her, my Bio teacher told my class I was crazy and in my own little world and then we got in an arguement and then he flipped me off >0
    IO hate teachers like him. Funny thing is his Bio teacher from when he went there was in the next classroom and he told us that our teacher got a C- in his bio class. And Im like "WTF!! You got a C- in remedial bio and now you're teaching us honors bio?! Nononononononono, theres something wrong with that!" ._.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    O man I missed having math class yesterday, (for those of you interested, Happy belated Pi day!)
    My math teacher would always bring in many different types of whipped pies on march 14th. I loved his key lime and rocky road pies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Math teachers are the worst... because they actually teach maths. Strange people.

My teachers enjoy making fun of the students, and we enjoy making fun of them... though normally we don't make fun of them right in front of them. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My dad made pie for us yesterday. It took me a while to convince him that I wasn't making Pi Day up though. XD

Almost all of my math teachers before university were usually pretty lame. :( I nearly failed it in grade 11 because my teacher was so bad and my teacher for Discrete Geometry and then Calculus was even worse. Had to take Calculus again but I liked my teacher the second time.

My uni math teachers are awesome though. Well, one was. 8D He's srsly my idol and I hope I get him again one day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Once, I had a teacher (in middle school I think) who was different than anything else.

When he taught us about the second world war, he slammed his fist into a pupil's bench and roared: "And the bastard wanted Russia!" about Hitler.... Then he slammed his flask of water into another bench, and a pupil got to dry it up, because she had talked to loud.... and we loved him. He was the craziest and funniest teacher ever. He made school fun again. Those times he slammed things around... well, we could live with it ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back