• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Well I guess that means I don't have to worry about licensing then~
    Not so fast ~desu. FUNimation is currently in the process of negotiating with Geneon to acquire at least some of its licenses ~desu. For now, just play it safe until you know which licenses FUNimation managed to acquire ~desu.

[Yes, Rozen Maiden is (was?) a Geneon property.]

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    lol.

I was swinging at the playground by my house, and a bunch of boys came. They looked like they were about maybe ten? I wasn't doing a thing to them - I was just sitting there swinging, but they decided to sit there throwing mulch at me until I left. At first they were just throwing crap at me from afar, and I was like "lol" and kept swinging, but then they decided to start dumping it on me and I decided I didn't want to put up with it any more. And there was an adult there and everything, but she wasn't doing a damn thing about it. Finally I just threw around the F word a few times and left. The kids were just like LOL BAD WORDS.

I guess it's just annoying that that adult wasn't doing a single thing. :\

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    lol.

I was swinging at the playground by my house, and a bunch of boys came. They looked like they were about maybe ten? I wasn't doing a thing to them - I was just sitting there swinging, but they decided to sit there throwing mulch at me until I left. At first they were just throwing crap at me from afar, and I was like "lol" and kept swinging, but then they decided to start dumping it on me and I decided I didn't want to put up with it any more. And there was an adult there and everything, but she wasn't doing a damn thing about it. Finally I just threw around the F word a few times and left. The kids were just like LOL BAD WORDS.

..I love how you're all able to keep up a conversation about what anime series adult swim should air next, but as soon as anyone actually posts concerning any real problem, everyone just..leaves XD;

DUDE, KICK THEIR ASSES! >O

..That would normally be first reaction after reading that, but you said they were like, 10..Um..Why you say anything to the adult that was standing nearby about what was going on? You shouldn't just left like that..I mean yeah, it's the mature thing to do, but you're giving them the satisfaction of knowing that by throwing random crap at you, they made you leave the playground ._.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Haha, I know. I didn't want to give them that satisfaction, but I didn't see much else I could do. Meh, whatever.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    lol.

Though this is the DCC, going off-topic like that is not permitted. Don't do so again.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm getting all A's except for my death defyingly hard honors math class. I'm getting a C in it and I need it up really badly. I've never gotten anything lower than a B so I'll die if I get a C. I barely understand the work anymore.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'm getting all A's except for my death defyingly hard honors math class. I'm getting a C in it and I need it up really badly. I've never gotten anything lower than a B so I'll die if I get a C. I barely understand the work anymore.

I feel for you so much. School has been killing me as well; I've never felt like I've needed Spring Break so badly. When I look at my grades this year, I wonder "would the younger more efficient me have gotten these grades?" it gets a bit depressing. I'm afraid to get under a B as well @_@. That would ruin my transcript that I've worked so hard on! One of my teachers told me today that I was too timid in my work and my personality. I don't even know where to start with that either; I just like to get things done and be over with it, not get assertive about everything. School is just stressful for me now. I feel like I'm just going to break down one day.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Mmmm school is fine for me on my end, online school is always easy...

Though one of y modules is quite long and I need some catching up to do, still I have all A's.
    But yeah, so far for me, school and life are pretty laid back.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I actually got my report card today. Four A's, three B's, two C's, and an overall weighted GPA of 3.2. Nothing amazing, but I'm fairly pleased.

I'm annoyed that I got a C in English, though. It was a B up until my teacher decided she didn't want me to have a B or something and marked something she'd excused me for as a zero, which brought me down like five percent for some reason. :<

Overall though, yeah, I'm pretty good.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Ouch a broken Hand, that's gotta stink, big time. I'm rather surprised that I'm not somehow mentally impaired with all the junk that's hit my head.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    School's ok for me, tomorrow's an inservice day so I won't have to deal with kids asking me to go to the restroom all day.

Ah, do you work in a school? I'd have to wonder how anyone could deal with such a job. D:

I actually have a friend who broke her hand last week. It does sound really sucky. Eeh.

There's only a week left 'til spring break for us, and next week they're doing some sort of theme-day spirit week thing. The only day I'd really consider participating in is the one where you bring a white shirt for people to sign. And eeh there's a pep rally on Thursday. Thankfully, I have last period off that day, so I shall see if I can escape home before it starts. >:D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I don't officially work there, I just help out the lone IT director when he needs it. the top 3 questions I get asked normally is can we talk, can i use the restroom, and that doesn't look like Windows what computer is that?
    I watch over some of the elementary computer classes while the IT director works on a server problem or a wiring problem.

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    Report cards aren't due until next week here, but I know I'm getting an A in all of my classes, except MAYBE for my honors math class. I've gotten an A so far this year, but lately I haven't been doing so well on tests (however, we get points for homework, and I always do my homework, so that'd probably ensure I get an A).

Lawl, it must be fun managing little kids who bang on the keyboards and drool on the monitors, Gerri. XD

Sachi counted the February MotM? I mean, that's a good thing, since zanacross left, but zana probably had a good portion done (she had me do the last five categories)... I'll ask her about it later. ^^

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    actually they all just boot up firefox and start playing things like Insane Aquarium and AdventureQuest XP. they already know how to use Word so now they're learning a new technique XP

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Report cards aren't due until next week here, but I know I'm getting an A in all of my classes, except MAYBE for my honors math class. I've gotten an A so far this year, but lately I haven't been doing so well on tests (however, we get points for homework, and I always do my homework, so that'd probably ensure I get an A).

Lawl, it must be fun managing little kids who bang on the keyboards and drool on the monitors, Gerri. XD

Sachi counted the February MotM? I mean, that's a good thing, since zanacross left, but zana probably had a good portion done (she had me do the last five categories)... I'll ask her about it later. ^^

lololol that comment was hilarious, drooling on key boards...

Back at my old high school, we all just played call of duty on the computer and NBA live 06

like all day and alllll the time, and the teachers of course never found out, and yet I still manage a B average ;D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I wish I could remember how to remotely turn off one of the kids' computers via Command prompt, but alas, I cannot. darn it'd be so easy to mess with them that way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back