• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Hmm I went to a Catholic School.. since the UK is quite secular and multicultural already, very few people took enforced religion seriously.

Though we were made to pray a ridiculous amount. We weren't taught by nuns tho.. >_>

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Nop.. the nuns were old and nice XD hehe Very kind-hearted I must add.
    Too bad when you're nice and kind-hearted, people tend to walk all over you..

But they changed them now.. it's much more strict now.. I guess I was lucky.

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    I actually wish I could find the people that used to pick on me when I was younger. I was picked on for being nice, and for the fact that I speak with a funny tone.
    Too bad most of those guys are in prison now, I sure would have loved to get some pay back.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Wow. I just go to a school where you put on regular clothes and, uh, go, and there's no religion or anything. :| Although the American public school system does have its share of problems. Teachers who seriously shouldn't be teaching being one.

I wouldn't want uniforms though. Because I wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt. I'd wear the boys' uniform and probably get in trouble or something. :<

Twinx

Years
    Black_Wolf, I can be too nice sometimes, and that never worked in my advantage so I think I know what you mean. At prison... hehe

sims, that's the first time I hear that saying xD

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    Y'know, I never understood the expression "payback is a dish best served cold". Why cold? It should be hot, straight out the oven, and as often as possible.

It basically means that you must have no mercy.

If they hurt you without hesitation, you should do the same, if not worst.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've actually never had a Catholic school where there were nuns. x_x;; I didn't think that still existed nowadays, but I guess it does, albeit rare.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I saw a nun driving a car once. It was really weird and unexpected. My mom and I are driving along and we're stopped at a light. I look to the side and theres a nun driving in the car next to us all dressed up in her uniform thing ._.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I saw a guy dressed in Revolutionary War-era clothes driving a car once. We were on vacation around one of those historical places where people dress up like they're from the time period. xD

Twinx

Years
    lol weird I just saw a bunch of nuns in a car just yesterday.. it's not uncommon here.. I think it depends on your society..

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I thought I saw Jesus driving a car once and I got all excited cuz i was like 5 and I was like "OMG ITS JESUS!" but then he picked his nose and I knew it wasnt Jesus ._.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I saw Santa Claus drive a car when I was eight. No lie. :>
    I mean, I know he was probably going to some job at a mall or a party or something, but it was still pretty funny~

There's a guy in my school who looks exactly like Jesus. It's pretty fantastic. XD;

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Oh, dude. xD One time we were at Target and my dad leans over and kind of mutters to me, "I think I just saw Jesus." My dad makes fun of people like that, so I expected to just see a guy with, like, long hair and maybe a beard, but I looked down the aisle my dad pointed to and this guy had the white robes and the sandals and everything, and it looked like he was going up to people and talking to them. xD It was certainly interesting.

Years
    I saw Santa Claus drive a car when I was eight. No lie. :>
    I mean, I know he was probably going to some job at a mall or a party or something, but it was still pretty funny~

There's a guy in my school who looks exactly like Jesus. It's pretty fantastic. XD;

Yeah a guy in my school did too, but he got his hair cut. ;;

His name is Beau \o/ such a sick name.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah a guy in my school did too, but he got his hair cut. ;;

His name is Beau \o/ such a sick name.

You know, I'm not sure what the name of the Jesus in my school is... my friends and I just call him "Jesus." XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    XDD!

Well the Jesus at my school plays Saxophone I think. Beat that Scarlet's Jesus! XDD

The Jesus at my school plays bass in the senior jazz band. :D I think that pwns Tyler's Jesus any day, although saxuhmuhphone is also super-cool~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back