• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was reading the Shadowlands one day and I remember seeing a photo of Jesus in a car. Like, a ghost of Jesus. I'll see if I can find the link.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I see alot of people who look like Jesus at my school and around the shops. Me and my brother would always make fun of them when we were working, imagining that they would be sitting at the tables, they'd stand up and say in a calm matter, "Let us eat." XD

And there's another guy, who had really long orange hair and we would called him Mufasa. 8D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I see alot of people who look like Jesus at my school and around the shops. Me and my brother would always make fun of them when we were working, imagining that they would be sitting at the tables, they'd stand up and say in a calm matter, "Let us eat." XD

That is... so perfect. XD; I want to see someone who looks like Jesus act like that.

Every Jesus I see I envision with a white robe and sandals, walking in sand. xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I never used to take the school bus to school in the mornings, but once my mom couldn't drive me so I had to. We stopped at a red light near a bus stop and all at once like... every window went down and everyone started calling out "HI JESUS!" And this poor guy at the bus stop just tries to look anywhere but at the bus. He really did look like Jesus. XDD; Apparently that would happen every morning.

I don't know any Jesus-lookalikes personally though. I do know someone with the name Jesus though...!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I never used to take the school bus to school in the mornings, but once my mom couldn't drive me so I had to. We stopped at a red light near a bus stop and all at once like... every window went down and everyone started calling out "HI JESUS!" And this poor guy at the bus stop just tries to look anywhere but at the bus. He really did look like Jesus. XDD; Apparently that would happen every morning.

I don't know any Jesus-lookalikes personally though. I do know someone with the name Jesus though...!

My friends and I did that too! In grade eight, we called out "HI JESUS!" to this dude, but I don't think he actually heard us. D:

Oh, my god, having Jesus as a name sounds so cool~ XD;

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

Of course you know someone named Jesus. o_o; You're God! :DDD

Cherrim

Years
    Yes, well, his name is pronounced "Hay-zoo" so it's not quite the same. But it looks good on paper! XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Imagine being a teacher and grading papers from a guy named Jesus. xD;

Even though it's pronounced differently, it's still pretty amazing.

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, I know. XD; I'd NEVER be able to keep a straight face in that situation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    "Wow, Jesus got a D- on this Religion paper."

Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face either. XD;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes, well, his name is pronounced "Hay-zoo" so it's not quite the same. But it looks good on paper! XD

Oh I made that mistake before, it was so embarrassing x_x; The guy in my gym class, his name is Jesus but prounced "Hay- zues" I didn't know that and when I saw his name on my volleyball team sheet I thought it was prounced how it looks. So I screamed "HEY JESUS WE'RE PLAYING ON THIS COURT" across the gym. He just shook his head and laughed D:

I apologized in english class later that day when I found out I was wrong.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I think most people with that name pronounce it like that.

I know someone who really either hit the jack pot or just got screwed over. His name is Jesus and his birthday actually falls on Christmas. He hates that time of year. XD;

Cherrim

Years
    Oh my god that's amazing. XD; I... I know I probably wouldn't let him live it down if I knew him.

Cherrim

Years
    Awesome. I whole-heartedly approve, then. XD

Where the heck did that Euro symbol come from?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Didn't see that until now...I'm in bed (laptop), must have hit by accident. I find it so weird that this thing doesn't have a dollar symbol, but it has a euro one. It's scary. XD

Cherrim

Years
    I thought you said you bought it at Wal-Mart? They were selling a European laptop? XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I thought you said you bought it at Wal-Mart? They were selling a European laptop? XD
    Yeah, I bought it there, which freaks me out that they would start selling it. XD Maybe they have no faith in the dollar anymore and just decided to screw it? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back