• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've never seen Mean Girls, but I want to so badly. :C Every chance I have to see it, something always comes up and I can't.

Lindsay Lohan... I thought she was good up until Mean Girls. :x I've lost so much respect for her.

EDIT// I LOVED THE AMANDA SHOW! :D It was my favouritest show ever when I was, like, ten~

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I haven't seen many shows/movies with Amanda Bynes in them, but the ones I've seen, she is pretty funny in. XD

But I don't really like many celebrities for some reason.

*watches too much anime that's why*

XD;

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yes, I too like the Amanda show. But I never thought it was as good as "What I like about you", I absolutely love that show.
    And what was that one movie she was in? Not Sydney White, the other one. XP
    The one where she had to dress up as a boy, that was quite funny. One of the other celebrities that I like in the movies is Anne Hathaway, she's hillarious. And so is Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yes, I too like the Amanda show. But I never thought it was as good as "What I like about you", I absolutely love that show.
    And what was that one movie she was in? Not Sydney White, the other one. XP
    The one where she had to dress up as a boy, that was quite funny. One of the other celebrities that I like in the movies is Anne Hathaway, she's hillarious. And so is Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde.

I forget what it was called, but it didn't it have to do with soccer?

EDIT: WAIT

I THINK IT'S CALLED "SHE'S THE MAN."

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yeah, they got rid of the Girls team. So she dressed up as her brother while he was away. I wish I knew what it was called. O_O

EDIT: YEAH!!! =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah, it's "She's the Man." Awesome movie, it kept me laughing all the way though. XDD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I edited my post too, ^^
    that's what it's called. I never watched Sydney White, I should watch it one day.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Almost like Mean Girls I think, she becomes friends with mean girls I think. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Doesn't she dorm up with nerds or something? I have no idea what the movie's about, but I do want to see it.

My favourite Amanda Bynes movie was Big Fat Liar. I found it funny. :3

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh, I never watched that. Isn't that the one where they dye the guy blue? O.o
    I should watch that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    OMG I LOVED HER~ <3

You know, I didn't even know Penelope Taint was played by Bynes as well until the series ended. XD; -shot-

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    OMG It's Danny DeVito!
    He's too gay to function.

lawl

And Channing Tatum in She's the Man = Love. :D

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Repair man man man mann.
    Amanda Bynes referance, wo~o :D

Inform me of important occurancez zince July.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Kenan was my favourite one from All That, and he's the only person I like on SNL (I don't like SNL... -shot-).

I loved him in Snakes on a Plane. I don't care if the movie sucked, it's still one of my top 10. ._.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inform me of important occurancez zince July.
    *occurences *since

Also, nothing of importance occured since July 2007.

Kenan was my favourite one from All That, and he's the only person I like on SNL (I don't like SNL... -shot-).
    Saturday Night Live was better when Will Ferrell was still on the show. It was also good back when they had Phil Hartman, Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, Dana Carvey, and Mike Myers (among a great many others). Those were the days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back