• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Are you who I think you are?

I don't think calling yourself 1337 is stuck up, really. Elite, maybe a bit. But 1337, while derived from elite, has a bit of a different meaning. I can't explain, but it's not conceited, I feel. XD;

How many other people with a derivative name of "Sarah", that also were once known by a name that that has "1337" in the middle of it, do you know, Erica? XD;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Just the one. XD; I realized after I posted how redundant the message was.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    This doesn't really count as an 'alternate account', if my original account no longer physically exists, right? XD;;

Cherrim

Years
    I have a handful of alternate accounts. I only remember one though and that's because I made it the other night... since I couldn't remember the others. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have one, just to test signatures and the like. XD; I'd rather screw up the coding on another account than on my own~

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I made an alternate account once as an escape account :x
    Two of my friends were arguing and both of them wanted me on their side and were bashing the other person. So...I made an alternate account to remain neutral.
    Legend has it that it still lurks around here today....:x

Cherrim

Years
    I use mine to test themes and check things out as a member. Or any other rank, should I need to. It gets promoted a fair bit. XD;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I remember creating an alternate account to see if someone who was PMing me was as nice as they made it to be. This person had no problem PMing me, who is a member that has been here for a while, but when my newbie account PMed them, they told me to piss off. Oh how I love playing tricks on others.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Yeah, some people are two faced like that.
    Actually on my other account, everyone never looks at my posts or just blatantly ignores them. Maybe because it's not very flashy. I guess flashy themes get you recognized more.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Actually on my other account, everyone never looks at my posts or just blatantly ignores them. Maybe because it's not very flashy. I guess flashy themes get you recognized more.
    Can't argue with that. I usually associate nice themes and organized signatures with sophisticated members.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I guess I need to make a pretty signature picture, then XD;;;

I did make one that was 500x100, 'cuz the signature screen told me those were the allowed dimensions! D:

Years
    People like flashy and shiny things! XD So ye...oh a shiny! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back