• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I uploaded it, but it got removed by staff here for being too big, apparently D: Even though the signature thingy said 500x100x20kb! You ought to fix that ;____;

You probably tried to upload it through the signature editing page, am I right?
    I'd suggest Tinypic.com or Imageshack.us to upload pictures. Then take the
    The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]
    tags and put them around the link.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Sorry :o I wasn't sure what the go was when it comes to this thread and post-quality. I didn't mean to step on any toes :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I suggest you get training girl, otherwise you'll never win the fight!

Massive Ace Attourney spoiler below.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    If anyone is reading this, please tell Amachi that I wouldn't try to talk underwater anyway.
    There are much better things to do with the air you have left.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Amachi, Chibi-chan would like you to know that he wouldn't try to speak underwater anyway, and that there are much other things to do with the air you have left. That is all.

Years
    Hmm... This got interesting. It went from smileys, to shiny objects, to breathing underwater. O_O; And who would try to talk underwater when they can just get above the surface and talk? Or if your drowning you would just conserve air or try to kill yourself. o_O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Talking underwater would be fun... if the water was clean. If I was dying though, trying to talk in the water, I'd just swim down as low as I could to make my death seem like a mystery and get people interested in my disappearance... XD;

Talking underwater would otherwise be stupid.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well assuming I was using gillyweed...*shotshotshotshotshot

talking underwater is overrated. I've done it, it's like talking through a pillow.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Would it look cooler to blow stuff up underwater? Is it even possible for something to blow up underwater?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Volcanoes and stuff can errupt underwater... that's close to blowing up. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back