• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I love the games I play too -- unless they're the result of a horrible fleeting desire to torture myself [...Channel]. @_@; But it's funny as hell to see their shortcomings mocked the way Yahtzee does. I don't think anyone takes his videos TOO seriously; they're really more comic relief than fair reviews. Then again, this is the internet, so I'm probably wrong. And the TWEWY review wasn't all that bad, all things considered.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURA! Long time no see ;A; <33333333333333333333333333

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
    Years
    YAY! Zero Punctuation! But yeah I think if he was nice to ANY game what so ever, he wouldn't be funny. Ooooh played Brawl today! And personly I thought the Wi fi was pretty good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    As for 4th of July.... I had this little chunk of beef known as "Filet mignon". So yea... that was good. XD

Little chunk of expensive beef, the last time I had it it was like $30 for the smallest size.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    My Independence Day was pretty average, mostly just chilling with friend and family, but it was also my parent's 21st anniversary, so we celebrate that, as well. Still very low-key, but we had a cake, and they went out to dinner.

My friend's work had a much more extravagant event: Fireworks!

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Indepence day = swimming in a pool, eating cream cheese squares, setting off sparklers and fireworks, seeing fireworks in the wind and rain with friends, and getting wet.

Every single year, it rains on July fourth. I don't know why, but I guess the sky doesn't want to hear the fireworks. D:

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I did nothing but clean on July 4th XD. Oh, and I watched a movie with the family. Though it's supposed to be a speshul day for us, we sort of ignored it, lol.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Filet mignon huh, I never heard of it but it sounds pretty terrible, but most food that sound or look terrible are increbidly good, so I would actually love to try a piece.
    A Filet mignon is the very best steak you can get. It pretty much melts in your mouth.... Now I'm hungry again. XD

Little chunk of expensive beef, the last time I had it it was like $30 for the smallest size.
    Oh yea... it costed a bit. But still.... it was good.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    A Filet mignon is the very best steak you can get. It pretty much melts in your mouth.... Now I'm hungry again. XD

Oh yea... it costed a bit. But still.... it was good.

I know it cost a bit but, not sure I even tryed Filet mignon. I know it's supposed to taste good from what you said 8D

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I like meat but not many types, I just really hate the fat in it, like in Beef the fat is like everywhere and its horrible. I have the same sort of problem with fish because I always end up finding fish bones in my food. >.>

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    I like meat but not many types, I just really hate the fat in it, like in Beef the fat is like everywhere and its horrible. I have the same sort of problem with fish because I always end up finding fish bones in my food. >.>

I love fish, but hate meat for the same reason as you do. Nice white chicken (not from the leg as that has gristle, and the brown bits are usually slimy) breast is TEH WINZOR11seven

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I remember I time when I used to eat red meat like crazy. Over the years, though, I just lost my appetite for it. I don't know, really, I just really didn't like the taste of it, especially pork. I'm not a vegetarian, but red meat's really gross. Plus it bothers my stomach when I eat it, so I just stay away from it. :( I prefer my chicken and fish, kthx~ (b")b

Last edited:

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I've gone of chicken to be honest, Its always so dry and boring. I go through times where I really dislike meat and then other times when Its all I eat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I remember I time when I used to eat red meat like crazy. Over the years, though, I just lost my appetite for it. I don't know, really, I just really didn't like the taste of it, especially pork. I'm not a vegitarian, but red meat's really gross. Plus it bothers my stomach when I eat it, so I just stay away from it. :( I prefer my chicken and fish, kthx~ (b")b
    They say if you leave pork out for 3 days tiny worms come out of it, alternatively if you poor coke on pork and leave it sitting for 3 hours the same worms will come out. Not sure if it's true, but I've heard about it more than once.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    They say if you leave pork out for 3 days tiny worms come out of it, alternatively if you poor coke on pork and leave it sitting for 3 hours the same worms will come out. Not sure if it's true, but I've heard about it more than once.

Ack, that just made me dislike pork even more. XD; What kind of worms are they, exactly?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back