• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I've heard they look like maggots and then I've heard they look like rice.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oh, ew. I'm glad we don't buy pork as much as we used to. Is it like some sort of bacteria or something?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Ewwwww, Im off pork for life now,

I dont each much meat, only beef, chicken and ham.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Jack's right -- proper preparation will take care of the risk of bacteria in pork, or most any meat really. That's why it's best to make sure everything's properly and thoroughly cooked, and you see the warnings about consuming raw or undercooked foods where they are served.

And if you think chicken is bland, PB, then perhaps you should look into some marinades and better seasonings? Goodness knows you can find all sorts of flavours in the supermarket, from garlic lime to chipotle. Or even a different method of cooking. Preparation really does can make all the difference.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Yeah, I do like marinaed and sauces its just they take time to cook which is something I don't have,

Do they have marinead recipes on that new cookery game on DS?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I DO NOT KNOW! I THINK I SHOULD FIND OUT FOR THE CAUSE OF TRUTH. Using my SUPER-SUPER-SUPER-SECRET-ADVANCED-TECHNIQUE, GOOGLE... I have brought the truth to light! 8D Anyway, yeah, there are marinade recipes. XD;

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    XD

I was like "Who let the crazy in?" for a second there xD

I dont like making marineades though >.>

Kylie-chan

Years
    You're... calling me crazy? ...I... I've never been as offended in my LIFE. ;~; I'm not crazy. I am perfectly sane. Just because YOU can't comprehend the über wavelength my sanity resides in doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means you're ~*beneath my sanity*~. Anyway, my feelings are really hurt and... blame me being tired. I pulled an all-nighter :x

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I'm sorry Kylie, you know i love you ;)

I may have an all nighter on PC, scare all the americans xD

Kylie-chan

Years
    I love you too, platonically but nonetheless it is a great and all-consuming love!~

DO IT. All-nighters are awesome fun. Except I was up doing nerdy stuff without my glasses. Nerdy stuff involving LINUX. I'm a walking computer malfunction so it hurt my brain and it melted and I think I might need to freeze it to get it solid again :x

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    PB & Kylies Late Night Love. ;]

All nighters are fun until its like 4 and you think Pokemon are real xD

Kylie-chan

Years
    Ssssh, we can't do that in the DCC. We'd be permabanned. XD

Do you REALLY have that little stamina? Ahaha XDDD 4 AM is when the night is the best! And then you watch the dawn break across the sky and.. shdjghdjd by that point your brain is broken permanently.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I haven't pulled an all-nighter yet, actually. .__. It's gonna change this summer, hopefully.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hey I want to ask something to everyone here. How do you really start making your own PC Family? If anyone has a link to a thread about that, please do.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    xD

I suck at all nighters, I think its a good idea and then I will sit on my bed for a second and I'm gone. No will power, its a good thing I dont smoke, because I could never quit

Kylie-chan

Years
    FruitBoy -- you ask people if they want to be part of your family. XD;;; It's an unofficial thing, although we used to have threads for them all. :x

@PB: Haha, I always pull all-nighters lying down in bed typing. n_n[ It spoils the fun if you actually have to act awake!

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Lmao, I wont try that, cos I will probably end up with the thing burning my leg and turning them raw. Not a good look.

Kylie-chan

Years
    No, the worst that can happen is that the computer catches fire and/or explodes, either setting everything on fire as well or obliterating anything in the vicinity, which is a reasonable risk to run, I think! But my priorities are somewhat, um, messed up?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back