• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I haven't picked up Pokemon for a few weeks. :x

I always have a huge Pokemon stage where I play non-stop, then once I beat the Elite Four it just gets boring, and I'll end up playing a new game. XD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I haven't picked up Pokemon for a few weeks. :x

I always have a huge Pokemon stage where I play non-stop, then once I beat the Elite Four it just gets boring, and I'll end up playing a new game. XD

you have those too! I have the exact same thing, I;ll play for a while, it becomes boring, I do other stuff, go back to pokemon for a while,...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I haven't even touched my Diamond since the TRU Darkrai event, and the only reason I went there was to get Lightning and one of her friends a Darkrai, since the event was in the US only. Before then, it had probably been a good 8 months since I had played D:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have times when I will feel like playing it and others when I would rather play something else. I was playing earlier but became bored quickly. I don't do WiFi battling or trading and without that the game hasn't got that much to offer.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I'm currently trying to level up my Empoleon to the mid 40's like the rest of my team (and I only have 2 gym badges! :o).

Gotta love Vs Seeker. <3

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I don't have Diamond or Pearl for the DS, I can't really chat about that... I still love Mudkipz because there so blue then Squirtle, Totodile or Piplup.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I can't actually believe they are making Platnium. Well first off, it's like Emerald... only remaking Shinnoh. xD Well, I guess it can be in a good or a bad way. Like the new features and the new styles for Giratina and Shaymin, and I have to admit, they do look pretty cool. ;3

I also can't believe that 12th movie is coming out. oo;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I don't really play Diamond or Pearl anymore. I suppose I just got bored of it.
    I imported Pearl when it came out in Japan, then bought Diamond when it came to the United States. Shortly after beating Diamond and playing around on it for a while... I lost interest. I plan on importing Platinum when it comes out, but until then my DS stays Pokémon free. :\

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I can't actually believe they are making Platnium. Well first off, it's like Emerald... only remaking Shinnoh. xD Well, I guess it can be in a good or a bad way. Like the new features and the new styles for Giratina and Shaymin, and I have to admit, they do look pretty cool. ;3

I also can't believe that 12th movie is coming out. oo;

Haven't you noticed the pattern at all yet? It's been the same since the Red/Blue days. They release two versions at the same time, then a few months later to keep people interested in playing, release a 3rd, seemingly identical version with subtle differences. R/B had yellow, G/S had crystal, R/S had emerald, and now D/P will be getting Platinum.

...Honestly, I just think it's a marketing ploy to milk every ounce of money Nintendo can from the franchise before people start realizing that each game is...basically the same damn thing. Think about it; Every generation has you running around aimlessly catching little 2-D fighting monsters, training them, winning gym badges, fighting "evil" (Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma, Team Galactic, same thing, different names) and fighting the elite 4. Don't get me wtong, I love the series...it's all just starting to get a little old now =/

...Anyways, I used to play my Pearl version alot, even competitively. Dude, I must have had like...400-something hours of my life on it before I finally decided to quit XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Honestly, I just think it's a marketing ploy to milk every ounce of money Nintendo can from the franchise before people start realizing that each game is...basically the same damn thing.

Now that you've said that, people will finally notice what Nintendo is doing and make Nintendo bankrupt.

People realise that... but the addiction is just too great to be stopped.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well it really isn't anything impressive that you foresaw the 3rd game of this generation. It happens every damn time.

Anyway ...

nananananana BATMAN

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back