• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Omg.

I really have been gone from the world for a month. Platinum has been announced??????? *goes looking* Not a very nice name though. I think they should have gone with Opal. I mean... Platinum, that's a metal, right?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Exactly!

Weird thing is, gold and silver look more expensive and beautiful than platina... and still, platina is more expensive and rarer. I mean, you'd rather wear a golden necklace than a platinum one.

Anyway.... I just ran out of coffee. Write this historical event down. I'm never out of coffee. I'm a coffeemaniac.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    *WRITES THAT FURUBA DRANK TOO MUCH COFFEE*

But seriously, Opal wouldn't fit as in the Underground, Pearl gets Opal Sphere, and Diamond gets the Prisim Sphere...

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    :D
    SOFTDRINKS <3333333
    Well... Mainly the Coke :D

xD

But dont you get sick of coke after a while :( These days, I cant drink more than One can, or one 600mL bottle xD

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    xD

I hate coke, makes my teeth gritty and makes me even more thirsty. >_>

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I sincerelly hate coke. I don't know why, but I have never got to like it. Maybe it's the fizz, it gives me stomachaches D:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Maybe for like, 3 members or so. I'm mostly indifferent to both Pepsi and Coke, I'll drink whatever is available.

Now Creaming Soda, that's a carbonated drink :D

@Went: You're just weak. Weakling.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I don't hate coke I just, don't drink it much these days :< I mostly drink Water, Dr. Pepper and Kool Aid *breaks into a wall* Kool Aid guy: OH YEAH!!!! XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I dont drink those things at all ^^ fizzy drinks.... yuck. Well, not yuck maybe. They're good at sober parties and once now and then. But many of my friends drink, no devour it daily and I reeeeeaaalllly couldn't do that.

I drink coffee. Though not at the moment, now I sit here with a cup of raspberry tea in front of me. It's delicious. Smell it. Yes, smell it.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I don't hate coke I just, don't drink it much these days :< I mostly drink Water, Dr. Pepper and Kool Aid *breaks into a wall* Kool Aid guy: OH YEAH!!!! XD

Kool Aid! I have never seen or heard of that before, but my friend went to America recently and bought a ton of it back to Australia. XD And she gave me like... A bucket full of gum. I was like, "whoa" o.o

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Kool Aid! I have never seen or heard of that before, but my friend went to America recently and bought a ton of it back to Australia. XD And she gave me like... A bucket full of gum. I was like, "whoa" o.o

Spoiler:

On topic (lulz, ontop in the chat thread XD): Soda isn't my thing. I've always hated it, and I probably always will. It fizzes in my nose and stings and then makes my eyes water a lot. D:
    Michii drinks Water and Lemonade. :3

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Iced Tea ftw.

And I drink all soda's. Mountain Dew's 3 alternate flavors are all pretty amazing.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Chocolate milk is like love in a cup. Especially hot chocolate milk.

OMG stop making your mouth water Omega! -knocksonforehead-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back