• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm the oldest \o/! I have a younger brother, who is actually sitting next to me atm playing sonic while he uses my laptop for cheats 8(

we get along very well with the exceptions of typical sibling fights like: the remote, the computer, stealing ipods, etc.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I'm the younger of two, but there are many times when I'll admit I'm more mature than my older brother. I dislike him, but we get along decently.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I live in a foster home, but I'm still the oldest of my foster brothers.
    Mak is a thirteen year old snot who acts like he's about ten and hangs out with seven year olds, and Matt is a fourteen year old loser who smokes cigarette butts off the ground because he can't afford to pay our neighbor to buy them for him.

I hate living with those two >.<
    But yeah... I'm definitely the most mature.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    I'm the oldest \o/! I have a younger brother, who is actually sitting next to me atm playing sonic while he uses my laptop for cheats 8(

we get along very well with the exceptions of typical sibling fights like: the remote, the computer, stealing ipods, etc.
    We elders have to act responsible. I act like a 2 year old kid (sometimes:P) But I like myself the way I am.
    My mom's like: Grow up!
    I: Meh, I'll think of it later...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am the oldest in my house and I hate it. If anything ever happens I get the blame. My sister never gets told off for anything. It's always me.

I don't like having to be the role model either.

-HeaveN-

Years
    I am the oldest in my house and I hate it. If anything ever happens I get the blame. My sister never gets told off for anything. It's always me.

I don't like having to be the role model either.
    Welcome to the club. T_T the same happens at my home.
    T_T But then again, my younger siblings are to copy what I'm doing...that's good sometimes.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My sister doesn't copy me at all. Sometimes I talk to her and all I get back is abuse. She is a very moody person.

She copied me when she was younger but I always hated that. She would follow me round and do what I do. It was like I had an extra shadow.

Years
    I sometimes wish I was a only child. But my sister and I get along good now that's she's moved out. She copies my style and I don't know why. Aren't the younger ones suppose to copy the older ones? I guess it's just the image I portray that she likes. I don't know.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I have a brother so I'm not alone! :3

And Libra, doesn't it always? xD It's all Rolo's fault. >:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I live in a foster home, but I'm still the oldest of my foster brothers.
    Mak is a thirteen year old snot who acts like he's about ten and hangs out with seven year olds, and Matt is a fourteen year old loser who smokes cigarette butts off the ground because he can't afford to pay our neighbor to buy them for him.

I hate living with those two >.<
    But yeah... I'm definitely the most mature.
    Shouldn't someone be stopping him from smoking in the first place? Especially used cigarettes D:
    I sometimes wish I was a only child. But my sister and I get along good now that's she's moved out. She copies my style and I don't know why. Aren't the younger ones suppose to copy the older ones? I guess it's just the image I portray that she likes. I don't know.
    I think all younger siblings are like that, always wanting to do what the older one does. It's fine most of the time, but it gets tiresome being a role-model all of the time, especially when you've had a bad day or you just don't give a fudgesicle about anything.
    Evil Rolo.....
    Always changing the thread name.

INCARCARCERATION.
    Stop going off-topic.

Years
    I copied my sister so much when I was little. I always wanted to be in her room when her friends were over. Embarrassing her was a talent of mine. I once threw a chicken finger at one of her friend's faces. Hit her in the eye. Very funny.

But now that she's kinda doing it to me it's annoying.

Lesson learned.
    ha.

Ouch, I just scratched the crap out of the side of my leg.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I can't say that I ever emulated my sisters.
    'Twould be a little weird to try and play dolls when you are a male.
    (However, I suppose some young male children do that, to each their own)

But, yes; I did follow them around a lot.
    And yes, I did pull little stunts like you did, Team Magma Girl. ;D
    (What younger sibling didn't?)

Years
    My sister tends to be annoying and bossy. If she doesn't get her way she'll be angry until she does. She tries to look "hot" in front of my friends and basically make every single guy like her... XD

If I were an only child, life would be much easier. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm the oldest pf three siblings. When we were small, I used to always boss around with my brother. When we played computer games, for example, it didn't matter if he or I was the one sitting in front of the keyboard. I always shouted commands and told, no, forced him to do anything I wanted in the game... haha... hah... poor boy. And when I played, he wasn't allowed to open his mouth.

And when we played with barbie dolls.. (yeah, my brother was one of them who did. and me too) I decided what his dolls were saying, he wasn't allowed to make up any lines on his own.

I wonder nowadays, why he didn't just murder me sometime back then XD; I guess it's not bad always, being the oldest sibling. Even if I've often thought so.

-HeaveN-

Years
    Come to think of it, I'm myself sometimes very obnoxious. But I can't help it!
    My younger bro embarrassed me in the park saying: I wanna go to the toilet! (in front of the whole public) How pathetic that would have been for me?

Then my sis took my nick name in front of my classmates

My younger bro ate my ice-cream
    My sis took my things without asking
    Ughh! there are so many things I cant write them all!

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm right in the middle age wise, my youngest sister is 6 years younger than me, and my older sister is... almost 13 years older than me. I guess I get along with my older sister better because she moved out when I was young, so we didn't get much of a chance to fight properly as siblings. XD

Though, I'm convinced my younger sister thinks she's older than me, therefore she can tell me what to do, and not do anything I ask her to. O.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back