• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I can't say I'm one of those guys who used to play Barbie dolls with my sister, but I never ripped their limbs off either. XD I was more of a loner Power Ranger and X-Men kid. :3

Years
    I played with barbies sometimes, then I went around ripping them apart. o.o;;

I also used to sleep with a Pink Power Ranger human sized doll every night. ._.

XD I hate it when there is a lag and it double posts. >>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Don't blame the lag for the fact that you used to play with barbies and sleep with a Pink Power Ranger doll every night (though it'd be fine if it was the real Ranger) :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    It's okay Ray, we all know you sleep with a Chad Matt plushie every night.
    No I actually sleep with your mum every night.

Well actually, the only plushie I actually own is a Pichu plushie that hangs on my computer. It's ... wow, I can't think of a way to say "too small to sleep with" without it sounding kinky XD
    I SAW THIS POST BEFORE YOU EDITED IT, DERRICK. >:|

And yeah, Ray sleeps with a.. wait, I can't think of any of his past PC love interests. D:
    SHARE THE TRUTH WITH US AUDY!

hahaha, what love interests?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Maybe it's because he thinks your sleeping arrangement is a personal affair. xD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    No I actually sleep with your mum every night.

Well actually, the only plushie I actually own is a Pichu plushie that hangs on my computer. It's ... wow, I can't think of a way to say "too small to sleep with" without it sounding kinky XD
    I still think that plushie is honestly one of the cutest Pichu plushies made. n_n I wish I could find it~[/somewhat on topic shut up it had to be said]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I sleep with one of those hugable cushion things…
    It actually is a pillow designed for people with neck problems…

Cherrim

Years
    I sleep with three pillows. Two for my head and one one to lie on top of, hug, put up against the wall, etc. XD It's an all-purpose pillow. It and the main pillow I lay my head on are both ones that are supposed to be good for your neck/back. I just like them because they're aren't as flimsy as all the other pillows we have. 8|

At home I have a body pillow. Like, one of those full size ones? Those are godly for people who can't have enough pillows. *_*

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I just have one pillow, I don't see why I need anymore. XD; I move alot in my sleep, so any other pillows would just fall off the bed.

I use to sleep with plushies though, like... 10 of them. But then I had to take them away when I woke up sleeping on them, with a sore back. D;

Cherrim

Years
    I'd be too paranoid of squishing my plushies or otherwise damaging them when I sleep. D8 I don't think I've seriously slept with a plushie in yeeears. ;_;' 'Cept maybe my Pikachu plushie but it's... huge and is meant to be a pillow anyway. And I don't sleep with anymore because I don't want it to get dirty. XD;

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I've basically migrated to sleeping on my futon... I've got my computer set up next to it. XD Since I don't have it reclined I just sleep with two pillows. If I go to sleep on my real bed, I have two on that so I'd have four. I like having pillows when I sleep. e.e

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I sleep with only one pillow because the other pillow is too fat to sleep on. OH, and I sleep with my electric blanket 8D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah, exactly that. Electric blankets are awesome. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back