• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Breathe..as in breathe through your nose..the thing that keeps us alive by getting oxygen to our heart to pump it into our blood..?

_offtopic_ omg 100 post lol...i am sad

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    how about super super glue?:P
    -offtopic- omg diamond and pearl forum as the most threads on pc! and by an average on 17 thousand threads

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    I'm sorry ray..but what do you mean by that?
    NEW TOPIC: Do you like to wear sunnys or not? personally i don't like sunnys...im just not a sunnys type of guy.
    EDIT: oh now i get you..no *insertactionhere* posts as in you can put just that?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I'm sorry ray..but what do you mean by that?
    NEW TOPIC: Do you like to wear sunnys or not? personally i don't like sunnys...im just not a sunnys type of guy.
    How can you be sorry if you don't know what I mean? o.o

Well just don't make a post that consists of a simply action like you did before. I don't mind fooling around, but we don't want the conversation to wind up as a string of *actions*

Also, there's no need to make any shifts in topics so blatantly obvious. It makes things awkward, as I'm sure this does, but I need to do this ^^;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I remember whenever I used to try to change topics, it normally got ignored... so I just changed the topic without telling anyone.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    How can you be sorry if you don't know what I mean? o.o

Well just don't make a post that consists of a simply action like you did before. I don't mind fooling around, but we don't want the conversation to wind up as a string of *actions*

Also, there's no need to make any shifts in topics so blatantly obvious. It makes things awkward, as I'm sure this does, but I need to do this ^^;
    Ok i dont mean to be awkward.
    so anybody that likes wearing sunniez?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We shorten words? SINCE WHEN?!

... I shorten words all the time actually.

Years
    I've got a sweet pair of aviators that I just have to get a picture of myself wearing. :P

Except you don't get many chances to wear them in Canada...

EDIT: Bah, school time... >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back