• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
    Years
    If it's hot, I'm lazy, and now it's been unbelievably hot, hence why I've been lazy alot. D:

Ohgeethatrhymed.

Relyt: I have aviators too! They make me look like I'm in the navy. XD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You're Australian too? XD

But see we do. :3

Heh, we are known for being lazy. XD;
    Actually, there's a whole heap of Aussies residing on these forums here - you just don't know it ;p

I believe the correct terminology in "bludgy".

Oh, and aviators rock. I bought a cheap pair for a party, and everyone thought they were awesome. I should get myself a decent pair ...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If it's hot, I'm lazy, and now it's been unbelievably hot, hence why I've been lazy alot. D:

Ohgeethatrhymed.

I'm only lazy when it's around the computer.

like forgetting to get off and come outside. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Being in the sun sucks.

But my issue is that Nan and Pop are like totally brown, while I am white... therefore, for them to get off my back about coming outside. I HAVE to get brown. D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah... they just won't accept that. They could tell the difference. XD

White to brown instantly... suspicious.

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
    Years
    If you had a laptop it would work.

Disappear outside a while, and in a few days come back brown.

Actually, if you did that.. You wouldn't need the spray on tan. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Great plan... except there is no way of me getting a laptop.

I hate being outside because of for some reason I must listen to music and play my DS or else I get REALLY bored. And the sunlight totally kills my eyesight because I can't see what's happening on my DS... unless I put a hat over my DS... which looks strange. XDD

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
    Years
    True, playing your DS outside makes the screen less visible.

I guess it's because of what the screen is made out of.

I only like going outside if there's a nice cool breeze and the sun is hidden behind clouds~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Stupid sunlight.

Cool breezes make me want to wear jumpers... and I'm only allowed to wear a jumper when I go to see my birds. Because of their PAINFUL CLAWS.

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
    Years
    Oh! You have birds! Awesome, I want birds because they're so pretty~ <3

But my parents don't allow anymore pets because of my stupid brother's girlfriend and her rabbit that lives with us. >_>;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yup, mine are THE cutest.
    Note to the cutest birds in the world: No offense... even though mine do pwn the cutest -shot-

I want my dead pets alive. They were totally awesome. Except for the fact that they're like... dead.

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
    Years
    I don't really remember my dead pets, the pets I've remembered have now either run away or we had to give them away.

But I miss my dog Kearah, we had to give her away because she nearly killed my other dog. I don't know why she did it, I guess because my other dog was annoying her when they were eating, but my parents were like, "OHBEJEBUS, KILLER DOG, WE MUST GET RID OF IT!"

;; </3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aw, that sucks.

If the dog is a killer... just try killing it yourself, and then see how it feels. Problem solved...
    Though, that won't work for any case. XD

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Good evening.

I used to have two hamsters, but one was hurting the other so we sold her. The other one died the next day, so now I'm petless.

And actually, DS screens are the same as all color screens, which are hard to read in the sunshine for a reason I do not know. It's the same with my phone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back