• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Lol, that must be appetizing. But if it's not a magnet, what is it? A hanging ornament?
    I'm too used to flies to care about them anymore, almost. But cockroaches.. ugh. They're the abomination of the animal kingdom. The other day I found one in my desk drawer- just about the shock of my life. x_x
    Mosquitoes are a pain too, what with all the itches they cause. >_>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    COCKROACHES, UGH. >__>

They, along with houseflies, are the few bugs I can not stand. They're annoying, disgusting, and I see them in my nightmares. D:

Mosquitoes I don't mind so much, although I get bitten quite a lot.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Houseflies are tolerable to me, but I jump into panic mode at the sight of a cockroach xD.
    But isn't it annoying when you're trying to sleep and a mosquito buzzes irritatingly close to your ear? ._.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Lol, that must be appetizing. But if it's not a magnet, what is it? A hanging ornament?
    I'm too used to flies to care about them anymore, almost. But cockroaches.. ugh. They're the abomination of the animal kingdom. The other day I found one in my desk drawer- just about the shock of my life. x_x
    Mosquitoes are a pain too, what with all the itches they cause. >_>

I was just kidding. I don't have a decapitated head in my house.
    But I can if you want me to...?

I find dead cockroaches all over :(
    It's eerie how fast they move.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I was just kidding. I don't have a decapitated head in my house.
    But I can if you want me to...?

I find dead cockroaches all over :(
    It's eerie how fast they move.

Well... it's your business. I wouldn't be to happy seeing a decapitated head hanging in somebody's home, though >_>"

Dead? Dare I ask..? o_o Their speed is one of the many factors that gives me the creeps...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My parents used to live in an apartment teeming with cockroaches a long time ago. I was just a baby at the time, so I don't remember, but it's still disgusting to think about it.

I went to this cottage once a couple years back, and the inside was crawling with mosquitoes. It took us an hour to get them all out/kill them, and they managed to get through all the screens of the windows. That's why I hate their lives to this day. XD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Well... it's your business. I wouldn't be to happy seeing a decapitated head hanging in somebody's home, though >_>"

Dead? Dare I ask..? o_o Their speed is one of the many factors that gives me the creeps...
    Yeah, just random cockroach bodies lying around. They take a long time to decompose.
    Fast moving things are scaaary :(

My parents used to live in an apartment teeming with cockroaches a long time ago. I was just a baby at the time, so I don't remember, but it's still disgusting to think about it.

I lived at my grandfather's place for half my life. His apartment was so full of roaches, if you turned off the light during the nighttime, then switched it back on like 10 minutes later, the floor would be /covered/ in them. Seriously, covered! Maybe an inch or two between each one.

Back then, I was a disgusting child and I didn't exactly fear sleeping with them... I caught them and fed them to this spider I caught. Augh... Now I can't imagine.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Cicadas are possibly the most annoying thing I have ever heard.

iIt's like a "CLICK CLICK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR".

Exteremly annoying.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Fast moving things are scaaary :(.

That would include cars, planes, and superheros... >_>

Cicadas are possibly the most annoying thing I have ever heard.

iIt's like a "CLICK CLICK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR RRRRR".

Exteremly annoying.

I don't find them annoying if they're far away enough. Actually... they're quite comforting.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    That would include cars, planes, and superheros... >_>

I don't find them annoying if they're far away enough. Actually... they're quite comforting.

I am deathly afraid of cars. When I'm outside, they can run me over. When I'm inside, I get a tummyache! I've never ridden on a plane since I was 4. And superheroes don't exist... And what the human mind doesn't know can hurt us in many ways.

Whale songs are quite comforting too. Same, I wouldn't want a whale on top of me.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I am deathly afraid of cars. When I'm outside, they can run me over. When I'm inside, I get a tummyache! I've never ridden on a plane since I was 4. And superheroes don't exist... And what the human mind doesn't know can hurt us in many ways.

Whale songs are quite comforting too. Same, I wouldn't want a whale on top of me.

Good luck in the world, then.. And planes are cool. It was just an example and... I don't know how that sentence was relevant ._.

They are.. though they're rather unnerving in some ways. Of course you wouldn't?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Good luck in the world, then.. And planes are cool. It was just an example and... I don't know how that sentence was relevant ._.

They are.. though they're rather unnerving in some ways. Of course you wouldn't?
    I have no problems riding trains or buses... Or trucks, for that matter, but cars really get me! They make me lose all my anima within the first 30 minutes.

Planes /are/ cool. I just wish I could ride one again.. And eat free peanuts and drink airplane orange juice... And use the airplane toilet. Argh. Memories fading.

I was reciprocating to your comment.

Well, you said you didn't like cicadas near you, but their sounds were relaxing from afar. I meant to say the same, except using whales :P

It's just me being snarky. I get a kick out of messing with people.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I truthfully don't mind riding in cars, planes, or any kind of vehicle. Nor do I fear being around them in any other way.

As for the bug conversation, I really don't mind them at all as long as I'm not trying to sleep or anything. xD
    (To the people who have seen cockroaches in their houses: For every one you see, there are at least ten more that you don't see... You should check out an exterminator. ;D)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I truthfully don't mind riding in cars, planes, or any kind of vehicle. Nor do I fear being around them in any other way.

As for the bug conversation, I really don't mind them at all as long as I'm not trying to sleep or anything. xD
    (To the people who have seen cockroaches in their houses: For every one you see, there are at least ten more that you don't see... You should check out an exterminator. ;D)

The cockroach x10 thing - ARRRGH!! That means my grandfather's apartment would have at least three-hundred thousand!

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    A cockroach once got stuck in my hair. :<

I'm still in therapy.

As for transport, I'm not really afraid of being in a car. At least not in my dad's, (huge Mercedes something-or-other) but in my brother's car I get a little nervous. It's a small Toyota cardboard box which has no airbags or anything. =/

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I love Ice Tea. I am drinking some right now. My favorites are Mango and Peach. I also love Iced Coffee as my favorite of all drinks. Go Iced Coffee

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I love Ice Tea. I am drinking some right now. My favorites are Mango and Peach. I also love Iced Coffee as my favorite of all drinks. Go Iced Coffee
    We've moved on to the topic of bugs now, *Dark*... sheesh. xD
    Nah, I'm just pulling you leg.

But seriously, I can't stand the thought of regular coffee. How can you drink iced coffee? That just sounds horrible in my opinion... just horrible. However, I suppose it's the differences in opinion that keeps the world turning. That... or tacos apparently.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years

But seriously, I can't stand the thought of regular coffee. How can you drink iced coffee? That just sounds horrible in my opinion... just horrible. However, I suppose it's the differences in opinion that keeps the world turning. That... or tacos apparently.

Oh, let's move on to tacos.
    Tacos do not keep the world turning... The Laws of Physics do.

NoSkill

I has no skill
    Years

Maybe he means flavoured iced coffee, if it exists. And even if it does exist, it will probably be even worse than regular coffee. The sound of flavoured coffee just make me wanna puke...

マツバ

Cry for Clearity~
    Years
    Maybe he means flavoured iced coffee, if it exists. And even if it does exist, it will probably be even worse than regular coffee. The sound of flavoured coffee just make me wanna puke...

Actually, vanilla flavored ice coffee is rather incredible, by my tastes. :> I love iced coffee! `.' If I could afford it, I'd buy it... every single morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back