• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I love Ice Tea. I am drinking some right now. My favorites are Mango and Peach. I also love Iced Coffee as my favorite of all drinks. Go Iced Coffee

ICE TEA IS AWESOME.

I have like.. 7 boxes of of Ice Tea in my garage because someone accidentally ordered more than needed.

-cough-

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    ICE TEA IS AWESOME.

I have like.. 7 boxes of of Ice Tea in my garage because someone accidentally ordered more than needed.

-cough-

WUT AIZUKE IS HEAR?

Tea and coffee compel you to pee more often (caffeine in general D; ).
    Don't drink too much or you'll be dehydrated :/

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Iced... coffee...? -shiver- Oh geez. If I must have ice, I'd much prefer ice lemon tea. In my strong opinion, coffee is meant hot.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Har har. No spaces in between words... meaning it's not four words. XD;

Anything that isn't water should go die. D:

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Great! Now coffee is good? I thought that thing has caffeine in it which coke does to... Doesn't that make coke harmless too?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I hate coke, it makes your teeth gritty >:P

I've only tried Coffee once or twice but the Caffeine seemed to have little effect on me 0.o

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Awesome!! what sort of virus?? Does it turn people into zombies???

Just asking...

I wish it was that interesting. It would just have made you sick and throw up all the time. I still drank the water and I didn't get affected so it can't have been that bad.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    My tap water had a virus in it for a month a little while ago. No one was allowed to drink it or use it to brush their teeth. People went crazy buying bottled water. xD.

Most people would probably just just boiled their tap water before using it, we did that back in '98. And besides, bottled water isn't always perfectly clean, and while according to most standards a lot of bands are drinkable, there are many you should really avoid.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    Most people would probably just just boiled their tap water before using it, we did that back in '98. And besides, bottled water isn't always perfectly clean, and while according to most standards a lot of bands are drinkable, there are many you should really avoid.

Yeah. In fact, I heard that Aquafina is actually bottled TAP WATER!!! (It was on NBC a few months ago.)

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Here in Brazil we also had that kind of infection once. Didn't affect me much because most water I drink has to be boiled first anyway [for cooking and tea].

Awesome!! what sort of virus?? Does it turn people into zombies???

Just asking...

No, that would be the Solace virus. And the Solace hasn't been found in any living or dead subject on Earth [yet, I tell you, yet!] so have no fears of turning into an undead. ;)

I remember when I was living in Japan during the SARS epidemic was really at its high point. We actually purchased some sort of vaccine. And it was really, really scary because my dad was telling me when injected it was like a 20% chance I would die.

I had bad dreams for weeks.

So thats my virus story..... grrrr *,..,* I hate viruses they scare me to pieces.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    No, that would be the Solace virus. And the Solace hasn't been found in any living or dead subject on Earth [yet, I tell you, yet!] so have no fears of turning into an undead. ;)

Eh, zombies don't exist. Vegetables do.
    You can become a vegetable if you try, though. Does that count?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back