• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
    Years
    First snow of the season today! :) It started near the end of the school day. I was in German at the time, and when I went to look out the window I got yelled at. Serves me right for being curious xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wow, cool. Why does Germany always get it before my part of Canada? XD

Saskatchewan got their first snowfall nearly a month ago now, and we're still waiting for it in Ottawa. But it'll be here soon enough. =D

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    well I can wait for snow because I don't really like all that much its okay when theres just a blanket of snow but when it starts to get ridiculus then I get sick of it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I actually prefer the snow, XD. The only time it annoys me is when I have to go for a walk outside before the snowplow comes around to do its job.

Years
    I hate when it rains during winter.
    Right on the front steps.
    Right when I wake up to go for my coffee.
    Spillage is one thing.
    Slippage is another.

Then there is the wind.
    And yellow snowballs from the young comedians in the neighborhood...

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    before there was a mixture of rain and slush and the streets were almost flooded and we had to walk to another bus stop to get to the mall because a tree fell in front the the bus stop in front of my house and while I was wlkaing there I get splashed by a car and my clothes were soaking wet. thats why Rain + Snow = Big Disaster!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Apparently we're getting the first accumulation of the year at my school tomorrow. I don't want any snow =(

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Simply spike up your hair and go roll in the snow.

Or buy some devil horns and do the above.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Oh. Then....I dunno.

Anyone watched anything good on TV, recently?

And Rachel Ray doesn't count.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back