• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Actually, my cable has been out for the last week so I haven't really been watching anything other than the local news.
    (News which hails a very different political viewpoint than my own. -.-)

The first flurries of the year are supposed to fall here in Indiana tomorrow, though I heard some areas got a little today. :o
    (I can't wait. I like the snow. x3)

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Actually, my cable has been out for the last week so I haven't really been watching anything other than the local news.
    (News which hails a very different political viewpoint than my own. -.-)

The first flurries of the year are supposed to fall here in Indiana tomorrow, though I heard some areas got a little today. :o
    (I can't wait. I like the snow. x3)

ooo! i love the snow! especially since I'm a Winter person

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I don't like winter as much as summer, simply because it's too hard to get out of bed D:

Years
    I don't like winter as much as summer, simply because it's too hard to get out of bed D:

It also (mostly)kills my cravings for iced cappucinos, slurpies, and milkshakes.

It's like my sweet tooth hibernates while I chow down on Super Birds and chicken noodle soup.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    That's the best part about winter, because I just love those warm and tender foods.
    However, I tend to get more sick in winter, which makes me a sad panda.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wait, didn't we just get past the subject of what season was best in this thread? xD
    (Funny how circuitous the DCC can be.)

I believe I'm usually in a generally happier mood during the warmer months, but I still believe winter has its positive attributes as well. As I have said, snow is something I have always loved. Not just because it gives many the opportunity to miss school and work, but because it is just so beautiful.

It's like a blanket of pureness that covers all... Almost poetic in it's own little way. :3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it's good. Those two movie rating guys gave it four stars while 100 critics gave it a 6.1/10....I'll probably wait till it comes out on TV or something.
    Looks funny though.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well it snowed here last night. I love snow it's so pretty. It snowed earlier this year. hmm How about the weather elsewhere?

The snow that was supposed to fall here never did...So as of right now, we still have no pretty whiteness =(

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    That goes to show how crazy global warming is....the United States is getting snow before Canada. I remember a few years back when New York City was in the middle of a blizzard while Toronto was yet to see the first snowfall of the year. XD stuff like that amuses me.

Today it's raining. A lot. And I had to rush to school to write a midterm, and I rushed straight home afterwards, heh. My shoes are soaked. ^^

I've heard about that Bush movie, and I'd like to see it. Which is rare as I usually dislike going out to see comedies. ^^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    That goes to show how crazy global warming is....the United States is getting snow before Canada. I remember a few years back when New York City was in the middle of a blizzard while Toronto was yet to see the first snowfall of the year. XD stuff like that amuses me.

Today it's raining. A lot. And I had to rush to school to write a midterm, and I rushed straight home afterwards, heh. My shoes are soaked. ^^

I've heard about that Bush movie, and I'd like to see it. Which is rare as I usually dislike going out to see comedies. ^^

It's raining right now...I'd almost rather it snow than rained because it isn't as wet =(

I really want to see that Bush movie as well. I honestly don't care that it makes fun of him or whatever...it just looks really interesting =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I want to see it because it makes fun of him. XD I've been making fun of him for ages, even making him the villain in a Pokemon fic I wrote. ^^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years

Meh..the Bush movie is going to be stupid. I can't see it being any funnier than just hearing something Bush did on TV. I'd rather go buy Step Brothers on DVD when it comes out. THAT was hilarious (if you like Will Ferrel.)

Hahah, Bill, I apologize on behalf of my mom who blamed Canada for all the cold air. Yeah it looks like we might be getting 5 inches in my town plus an icy morning ZOMG SCHOOL CLOSINGSSSSS.

It's raining all day here too..I wish it was a thunderstorm though, the constant rain gets boring.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Meh..the Bush movie is going to be stupid. I can't see it being any funnier than just hearing something Bush did on TV. I'd rather go buy Step Brothers on DVD when it comes out. THAT was hilarious (if you like Will Ferrel.)

Hahah, Bill, I apologize on behalf of my mom who blamed Canada for all the cold air. Yeah it looks like we might be getting 5 inches in my town plus an icy morning ZOMG SCHOOL CLOSINGSSSSS.

It's raining all day here too..I wish it was a thunderstorm though, the constant rain gets boring.

"Did we just become best friends!?"
    "Yup!"
    "Do you wanna go do karate in the garage!?"
    "YUP!"
    XD

It's a horrible day here....windy, rainy and cold. But no snow. I don't think we get snow days anyway =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back