• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Its not just 12 year olds its like all the way up to 18 year olds! i just dont get it

Yeah, but I feel the 12 year olds could give you the general jist because they're most obsessed. IDK. You're right. I know OLD people who like it an it makes absolutey no sense to me.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Its not just 12 year olds its like all the way up to 18 year olds! i just dont get it

Well, I'm 19 and I can say I hated HSM to begin with. I like alot of Disney channel movies but some of them are too exagratted and HSM is one where they put too much songs in and screws up the whole plot cuz you're like..."ok, wtf is this plot about again?".

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I hated HSM. Couldn't stand it. No one at school talked to me for a while because I was the only one who didn't like it. Cheesy plot with cheesy songs. I've seen both movies and felt that they were directed to 10-year olds, but 12-13 year olds watch it. *facepalm*

Nowadays, everyone annoys me by singing HSM. Drives me nuts.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    lol we weren't saying that we liked it, we were actually criticizing the actors.
    (Zac Efron unable to sing, Vanessa's Nude Photo Scandal)

I agree, they overdo it with the songs, but as I said before, some of the songs are good (don't hate me for it :P)

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    lol we weren't saying that we liked it, we were actually criticizing the actors.
    (Zac Efron unable to sing, Vanessa's Nude Photo Scandal)

I agree, they overdo it with the songs, but as I said before, some of the songs are good (don't hate me for it :P)

IDK, they're so catchy they actually get stuck in my head. It's ridiculous..

I really need start studying for this midterm I have and I can't seem to be able to move away from the computer...:/

Twinx

Years
    Well, it's 12,26 am where I am, and you don't see me going to sleep :P hehe

Btw what's "IDK"?
    [SIZE=-1]Internal derangement of the knee[/SIZE]? hehe

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Well, it's 12,26 am where I am, and you don't see me going to sleep :P hehe

Btw what's "IDK"?
    [SIZE=-1]Internal derangement of the knee[/SIZE]? hehe

In 2themax lazy language, it's "I don't know"...:P

I always go to bed early nowadays because school drains me by tuesday...:/

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Oh I don't have uni untill 12 am so I have time to sleep :P
    I still have some studying to do, but... :D too lazy
    Oh...you're in Uni...sigh..

.../Grumbles about being in High School. >>;

It sucks. srsly man. Be glad you aren't there anymore...I mean, being able to choose when your classes are is amazing...

LMAOOOO I'M SO EMO.

Twinx

Years
    Oh...you're in Uni...sigh..

.../Grumbles about being in High School. >>;

It sucks. srsly man. Be glad you aren't there anymore...I mean, being able to choose when your classes are is amazing...

LMAOOOO I'M SO EMO.

It has it's positive sides and it's down sides.
    Leaving behind the friends that I saw every single day of my life for the past 15 years wasn't easy.

At uni, it's just a bunch of strangers in different classes... I do have some friends there though, but.. it's not the same..

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    It has it's positive sides and it's down sides.
    Leaving behind the friends that I saw every single day of my life for the past 15 years wasn't easy.

At uni, it's just a bunch of strangers in different classes... I do have some friends there though, but.. it's not the same..

That's my one main concern because you're leaving EVERYTHING behind. That's so nerve wracking if you aren't independent from the start...It's hard to believe I'm going to leave my family and friends...but then again, you're learning what you want to learn to it's great. :] Everything has its ups and downs.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I cannot wait to get out of high school. It's not even fun anymore. I'd much rather start college and get my life going.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    High School was only fun in its first year. We found that at my school you pretty much get to go around and do things without getting told off as much since they actually want you to stay at the school instead of ditching it for elsewhere.

And now.. it's just work, work, work...

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    I cannot wait to get out of high school. It's not even fun anymore. I'd much rather start college and get my life going.

Srsly...High school was never fun for me. Ever. Maybe during frees so I can torment people but other than that, it's a bummer. lmaooo

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Grease and High School Musical are just retreads of a certain play by William Shakespeare.

Now, if only they'll film that alternate ending where Zac Efron gets killed and Vanessa Anne Hudgens offs herself...

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Grease and High School Musical are just retreads of a certain play by William Shakespeare.

Now, if only they'll film that alternate ending where Zac Efron gets killed and Vanessa Anne Hudgens offs herself...

Ahaha...they can pull off a Romeo and Juliet. :P Or even better Hamlet, because everyone dies...

...Christ, am I morbid. o_O

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years

Are you serious? XD

Ahaha...they can pull off a Romeo and Juliet. :P Or even better Hamlet, because everyone dies...

Still, I'm sure alot of those tweenies would all cry if they lost their dear Zac. It would funny though because they would act like its the end of the world.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020

He hates his girlfriend.
    His Mom married his Uncle.
    His Dad is a ghost.

Now that's teen angst. xD

Hilarious Hamlet poster I found in my english teacher's room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back