• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    It might've been, i seriously cant' remember how long ago it was, well night im off to bed! =P

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Phone hacked? haha that's funny.. and I really don't think it's possible :D
    Plus, I seriously don't think someone live Vanessa Hudgens had dial-up :P

As I recall, the photos were meant for Zac Efron, her umm "boyfriend", and they got leaked.

However, I don't really see why Zac would be interested in such a pictures...

I agree that it was blown out of proportion because she's a Disney star... Most of her fans are probably children.. Talk about a bad role-model.

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Phone hacked? haha that's funny.. and I really don't think it's possible :D
    Plus, I seriously don't think someone live Vanessa Hudgens had dial-up :P

As I recall, the photos were meant for Zac Efron, her umm "boyfriend", and they got leaked.

However, I don't really see why Zac would be interested in such a pictures...

I agree that it was blown out of proportion because she's a Disney star... Most of her fans are probably children.. Talk about a bad role-model.

Dude, I SAW those pictures.../shudder
    I'd rather not see them...EVER. AGAIN. :P...I can't believe they still want her to come back to that dreadful High School Musical movies...jeez..

Twinx

Years
    Dude, I SAW those pictures.../shudder
    I'd rather not see them...EVER. AGAIN. :P...I can't believe they still want her to come back to that dreadful High School Musical movies...jeez..

Disney would normally dump a star for such a thing, but since she's the co-star of High School musical, she's somehow an exception.

I hate it when a girl does such things to impress a guy. If he's not interested, move on, plenty of other fish in the sea... :P

Last edited:

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Disney would normally dump a star for such a thing, but since the co-star of High School musical, she's somehow an exception.

I hate it when a girl does such things to impress a guy. If he's not interested, move on, plenty of other fish in the sea... :P

Actually, we don't know what Disney would do because I don't think it's happened to a Disney star before except for goody little Vanessa...I have such a vendetta against her and the HSM crew because my sister has this fanatic infatuation with it all.../eye roll

Twinx

Years
    Actually, we don't know what Disney would do because I don't think it's happened to a Disney star before except for goody little Vanessa...I have such a vendetta against her and the HSM crew because my sister has this fanatic infatuation with it all.../eye roll

Actually, the same thing with my bro :D:D
    but, eventually, I got sucked into the whirlpool and I watched both movies.. lol I admit it :P
    Some of the songs are good though.. lol are you done laughing? :P:P

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Actually, the same thing with my bro :D:D
    but, eventually, I got sucked into the whirlpool and I watched both movies.. lol I admit it :P
    Some of the songs are good though.. lol are you done laughing? :P:P

LMAO. I don't like their singing- I've been singing for most of my life, and although I never took voice lessons it's so...clearly and rampantly OBVIOUS they don't know how to sing- moreso Vanessa than Zac- I believe he's been taught a bit, and he has after all been in Grease...wasn't so bad there, actually.

BTW, if anyone wants to see a good musical, go see Wicked, it's EXCELLENT..

Twinx

Years
    LMAO. I don't like their singing- I've been singing for most of my life, and although I never took voice lessons it's so...clearly and rampantly OBVIOUS they don't know how to sing- moreso Vanessa than Zac- I believe he's been taught a bit, and he has after all been in Grease...wasn't so bad there, actually.

BTW, if anyone wants to see a good musical, go see Wicked, it's EXCELLENT..

Rumor has it that Zac is not allowed to sing in High school musical...
    There are conflicting stories around the internet, so I'm not sure about that...

Twinx

Years
    lol he didn't do anything...

From what I've heard, Zac didn't sing in HSM 1, probably because he didn't know how to sing back then...
    He wanted to sing in HSM 2, but he wasn't allowed to.
    I don't know about HSM 3 though..

I'm not sure about this though.. I read this online somewhere, could be wrong..

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    lol he didn't do anything...

From what I've heard, Zac didn't sing in HSM 1, probably because he didn't know how to sing back then...
    He wanted to sing in HSM 2, but he wasn't allowed to.
    I don't know about HSM 3 though..

I'm not sure about this though.. I read this online somewhere, could be wrong..

...wtfh. OH YEAH! I FORGOT. LMAOOOO. It isn't even him on HSM...It's that other dude. You're 100% right. Zac lipsynchs...

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I didnt think HSM was that great. I mean I like musicals but I think HSM would have been better if it wasnt a musical and maybe have a few songs but not ever single time, you know what I mean?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back