• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
  • I think it is on top of a giant underwaterbase that conducts intense scientific reaserch into alien technology and builds Gundam mobile suits.
    Dude, i totally agree with that theory... Maybe they are workin on Gundams... Who knows... Maybe they even have like a city underwater... or a uhh... sumthin awesome that cant be expressed in words...
    Fyi, i hate Mudkipz...

Years
  • Spoiler:

Resistance is futile.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • You will be assimilated. u___u

No but seriously, who likes Mudkip's anymore? It's all about the caterpie now <3

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Are ya serious? Caterpie? The bug? I thought people are into Giratina now... Where have I been all this while... Owh well...
    Soup?

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • SoO i herrdz yeww leik Chinchouz o.o

wtf.
    xD

No... the best one is...

So I herd yew likez Pikachew; Charizard; Vaenehsaur; und Lukariohh

D:
    Take that hackerz. ITLL SLOW DOWN THE BLOODY HACKERS FROM 4CHAN FOR LIFE D:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Isn't it so awesome, Kura-puuchan-chan?

But the Mudkips thing is... well, not worth explaining. It orginated from a quite amusing post on /b/, but after it was used abusively by the whole internet, it just lost the funniness.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I remember on April fools day on deviantArt some dude edited everybody's icons and made it some 'i herd u liek mudkipz' icon which was super annoying. I kinda found it amusing. xDDD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm a sucker for old, overused memes. I still like that Mudkip one. .___.

However, I draw the line at that Seaking one.

Dr. Salt

Rawr <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    Isn't it so awesome, Kura-puuchan-chan?

But the Mudkips thing is... well, not worth explaining. It orginated from a quite amusing post on /b/, but after it was used abusively by the whole internet, it just lost the funniness.

I thought it came from a post on Deviant Art where someone was inviting someone to a pokemon group and he was like "So I heard you like Mudkips." and then someone on 4-chan made a copypasta about a dude at school. "EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF"

Has anyone heard of an anime called Torby no Dansu?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Anyway, I never liked that meme, it got old quick. It shouldn't have even lasted OVER 9000 seconds.

But it has.
    IT'S OVER 9000~ :(

Another meme that's gotten old, yet I still can't get enough of for some reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back