• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I don't get the whole school recorder phase. The people one year above me did it, the year bellow me did and mine didn't but it seems there were a lot of people who were made to learn to play the recorder. Kinda glad I didn't though. I'd prefer to learn flute than recorder. Violin would be cool too

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    lol i haven't been here in like ten years or something. the only string instrument i've ever played other than guitar was a cello, and that sucked so bad.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Für Elise (umlauts, people!) is the single piece I would love to be able to play, even if no other. It's just so hauntingly beautiful, yet uplifting at the same time. Gorgeous music.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I can play the guitar, piano, and the flute. Probably not going to learn any more. I'm just not in the mood for instruments right now. Maybe in the near future, though.

Years
    lol i haven't been here in like ten years or something. the only string instrument i've ever played other than guitar was a cello, and that sucked so bad.

Hey there, good to see you here. :)

I'd love to play an instrument eventually, maybe when I have some time to myself and I'm in the mood for a little more music in my life.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years

Hey there, good to see you here. :)

I'd love to play an instrument eventually, maybe when I have some time to myself and I'm in the mood for a little more music in my life.
    god christina it's not like you barely know me and you're just like "hey welcome back" we used to be heaps tight, where's the love?

you should learn drums ;)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Yes, the drums are great to play. I remember playing the snare drum. Well, anyone can play the snare drum really. I just got lessons. ;;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Lightweights! I've been playing the piano since I was 4 years old. In primary school, some of my friends thought I had crazy Asian parents (yes, a nice little bit of casual racism existed amongst 5-year-olds in my school) who secretly adopted me from my real parents and chained me to the piano... but I liked playing it at the time!

I still do, to some extent, but we got rid of the piano, replaced it with a keyboard, and everything just feels so different. I'll still play it now and then, but instead of a Gershwin or a Beethoven or the like, I'll normally get my book entitled 'TV Themes for Piano' and play a Murder, She Wrote or a Cheers or a Fawlty Towers or the like!

Years
    god christina it's not like you barely know me and you're just like "hey welcome back" we used to be heaps tight, where's the love?

you should learn drums ;)

Dude, stop breaking my heart. You are back for a little bit, then you leave.

I CAN'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER! ;-;​

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I want to play the Tuba. That instrument has some low sounds. :3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well some people doesn't like Pokemon. They have no interest, so we can't blame you with that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back