• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Fabio has quite a big list there,

Mine is

GB
    2xGBC
    3xNDS lite
    Pokemon DSi
    1 PS1
    2x PS2
    2x PS3
    Xbox 360
    Xbox
    Gamecube
    N64
    SNES
    NES
    Megadrive
    2xPSP original

My collection is quite extensive. Videogames is kind of all I do

Oh I also have a 1 grand gaming laptop. <3

CRAP! GAMECUBE! ;-;
    HOW COULD I FORGET THAT IS IN MY COLLECTION!
    One of my favourite consoles.​

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I never really wanted the 360 they were given to me when my cousin went to Iraq and whatnot. I just play them until I get a PS3. I don't really mind it tho.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    lol.

I want a laptop badly :L

But, I'm content with the new phone and texting I'm getting in August ^-^

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I forgot I have 4 GBA lol.

I love my laptop, I spend a while making it. It is a hp Pavillion, But thats pretty much it, the rest is custom, I just liked the design on the top. The rest i bought myself and made it for gaming. I can run Crysis on max graphics.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have something better than video games......BOOKS! :D

I buy about 3 each month and I have about 4 bookshelfs full of them :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    hahah. I am always reading,

I have every one piece book so far. I get them every time they are released, I have msot of the chris ryan collection aswell. I love books. I just play games more. lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I only have 2 mangas o.o

My favorite books in my collection are the Maximum Ride Series, Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, and Shakespeare.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I got rid of the majority of my manga collection, but I still have some Ranma 1/2, Azumanga Daioh, and Slayers lying about.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    ^ I hate false advertising >:I

I just made some enchiladas, so I guess those are my lunch. :I

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    How do you manage to get on during school? Everything and anything is blocked at my school for Web Chat >:
    Same here. Since we had some hackers in the past, if you even try to get on any site thats blocked multiple time, it'll send a message to the computer teacher and you'll get written up :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Googling proxy is also blocked. They have a category called "Search Keywords," so if you searched "nude" it'd be blocked. "Proxy" is one of those.
    That actually reminds me of something, last year in Geography class, my teacher was showing a presentation then had to go on Yahoo! to get an image (With the projection still on the board) accidentally typed in 'q' on Yahoo! Images and some nude women came up :/

Years
    I've a similar anecdote from when I was in Year 4 - my teacher, who, despite being the HEAD OF IT, was technologically inept, searched in the Google bar "Google," to get to Google (hurr durr), while she was trying to search something a kid had asked, and it came up with a pretty awesome rude picture of Google, where the os were...yeah. You can imagine how my class acted (not saying I didn't laugh my ass off).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back