• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
Years
  • you know what irritates me the most? when people go into the bathroom and stand there for 40 minutes making sure every single on of their hairs is in the right place. it's even more frustrating if they're in your way when you want to wash your hands.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • you know what irritates me the most? when people go into the bathroom and stand there for 40 minutes making sure every single on of their hairs is in the right place.

I hate it when the younger kids at school, stand in front of the sinks (when you want to use them) trying to do their "makeup" when for starters: A. Make Up isn't allowed in our school and B. THEY ARE FREAKIN 12 YEAR OLDS

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • At least, for the most part, the people take care in using the actual facilities, even if they're not so good with the whole hygiene thing. Someone on my floor in the building I live in just didn't care about aim or precision and just took a crap on the floor next to the toilet. Reeeeally not good when I was the first one in the next day. There's being inconsiderate and then there's THAT!

Years
  • Someone on my floor in the building I live in just didn't care about aim or precision and just took a crap on the floor next to the toilet.

X( WHAT IS THIS?! That is just so wrong!
    I don't really like using public restrooms because of how nasty people can be & I can't blame the employees for not wanting to clean it because that is flat out disgusting!

Years
  • Someone on my floor in the building I live in just didn't care about aim or precision and just took a crap on the floor next to the toilet.

I have to be honest, I laughed at that at how disgusting it was.

I normally try to avoid public toilets, apart from the University toilets, because they are actually decent and cleaned every hour of the day.​

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I hate public toilets, I never use them. Even just from the scent outside, its very horribad. Ugh, I would never go in one...ever. Well, unless said restroom is entrance to the Ministry of Magic, I'd go in there for sure. xD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Last year I went hiking, and I really needed to go to the bathroom -- however, all that was available for use was this little hutch with a hole in it. It was quite an experience, that's for sure.

Years
  • Last year I went hiking, and I really needed to go to the bathroom -- however, all that was available for use was this little hutch with a hole in it. It was quite an experience, that's for sure.

My face looked like this when I read your post:
    The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

ANYWAY, I think that is enough talk of bodily fluids for one day. And going from Drummershuff's post:
    Best holiday you have been on?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    ...Christmas of 2009! That was the best holiday I ever had in my whole life.

Years
  • Finally people stopped talking about trashy public toilets.. My best holiday was last year when I didn't go for school a month. A freaking month of being lazy and not doing anything. Too bad I was in the bed half the time.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Next year, the district is switching up the schedule so we start school in early August and end in June. But we get longer breaks. A full month for winter break and 2 weeks for fall/spring break.

Years
  • Best holiday I have been on, if you can call it a holiday, was when I went to Japan with college. It was for 3 weeks and was just amazing!
    That was about 4-5 years ago now. =[​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back