• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I love the cold! 8D
    However, I was born in the North of England, so this could explain it, because I had no choice other than to get use to it. XD​

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Cold does things to people. Whenever its cold I notice people get more grumpy and easy to anger. I love the heat, the hotter the better and nicer I am. But it doesn't really help that its here in Arizona where there are so many controversies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I love the cold! 8D
    However, I was born in the North of England, so this could explain it, because I had no choice other than to get use to it. XD​

Wanna trade? XD I swear Autumn didn't even pass by NZ it feels like Winter here already

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Weather is a very ummm... interesting(?) topic XD Well we did start this thread with weather :3

Years

Beachy lives in Florida

I live in OH. It was 70 last Sunday, and now it's barely 30. :/

ORLY?

Good old Bristol, UK for me. It is a lot nicer weather wise down here than my hometown, up Manchester way. The city is a lot nicer too; I fell in love with it when I moved here and I don't want to move back home. D:​

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    It's been warm here since mid-February. I hate the cold as well and last night was a particularly chilly night that cooled the house down a bit too much for my liking.

I'm from Michigan, so I should be used to the cold. I'm just not.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    its extra hot today. i would say around 70 - low 80s. too lazy to check a weather service. does anybody here ever try to guess the temperature without going outside, just by looking out the window?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    There's still snow on the ground here. :( Welcome to Canada, I guess. It's still incredibly depressing, especially since it's nearly April and all. What is spring anymore I don't even know.

The good news is, I think it's supposed to warm up this week. But it's gonna be -10 (Celsius, lol) tomorrow night. :(

Years
    Live_Wire told me to do it

New topic: Your favourite sweet thing to eat in the whole wide world! (Chocolate, candy, ice cream, whatever!)

Would have to be mint ice cream! 8D​

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Hmm, favorite sweet? That's a hard question, it really is. I can't think of one sweet that really sticks out in my mind as my end all be all. I enjoy cheesecake a fair deal, but not in copious amounts, it's one of those sweets you must savor. =/

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    CH-CH-CH-CHOCOLATE! xP
    I would never turn down an offer that involves chocolate, unless the offer has some kind of sinister plot to kill someone or anything like that. I just love chocolate. <3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Oh god where do I start. I'm a fatass. I love a good Reese's Cup every now and then. Usually just chocolate in general.

God yes. I'm a complete and utter chocolate/peanut butter fag, especially Snickers and the mentioned Reese's Cups.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back