• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I'm fat. However I've been magically losing weight because I've been having very bad stomach pains for the past few months and I never actually want to eat anymore.

And yes, I have been to the doctor. They have no idea :D

Last edited:

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I LOVE sweets, my favorites are probably caramel and strawberry ice cream, snickers, and I recently discovered kit kats, I never tried them before because I thought they were just peanut butter, but I love them now. <3

I'm skinny, but I need to cut down on the bad foods. I'm out of shape and can barely run a mile. D:

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Ooh. I like this topic.
    Gummy bears/worms are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE candy. Jelly beans come in a close second. Generally anything with a fruity taste.
    And I'm not fat or skinny, I'm more average for my age group.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Ooh. I like this topic.
    Gummy bears/worms are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE candy. Jelly beans come in a close second. Generally anything with a fruity taste.
    And I'm not fat or skinny, I'm more average for my age group.
    gummy bears are awesome. i think i'm one of the few people on earth that actually eat all of the different gummy bears. some people don't eat a certain flavor and i think that's just wrong, they're all amazing

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Oooh, gummy bears. I've been fascinated by gummy bears, but I still like chocolate than gummy bears.

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    Wha-What!? Wow, that's interesting...although I do agree, Cool Ranch Doritos are pretty awesome.

Yeah, I went vegan (currently vegetarian) in 2006 and after that I lost my taste for sweets. I do eat ice cream on occasion, but not often. Maybe once a month I'll have a few bites. The last time I tried to eat a doughnut it made me sick. My stomach is very sensitive and it does not approve of sweets at all. So I am all about salty foods. Weird, I know.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I loooove cookies and ice cream (oh my god put them together and it's just... magic). :D Chocolate chip are my favourite kinda cookies with peanut butter coming in a close second, and cookie dough's my favourite kind of ice cream. I also love apple, pecan, and pumpkin pies - we have them a lot during the holidays so it's kind of my highlight of those times hahaha.

That all makes me sound like a total fatass but I swear I don't eat them very often!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Very true! This weekend I pigged out maybe a little too much but sometimes you just need a fatty day, you know?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I eat like a fatass but I don't grow and I eat pretty much everything no doubt a lot of choc and ice cream XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    San Diego sounds pretty nice right about now... It's roughly 35 degrees here right now, on account of a cold front. v__v

It is pretty nice, especially in the coming days. My sister told me that it was cloudy and dreary this weekend while I was away, but I'm pretty sure it'll be AMAZING.

No thanks! :P
    I die in hot weath-
    Great. We are on the topic of weather again.​

Thanks Fabio for changing the topic to weather! xDD

New topic: Your favourite sweet thing to eat in the whole wide world! (Chocolate, candy, ice cream, whatever!)

Would have to be mint ice cream! 8D​
    REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS. They are the best candy ever, and I must have them every day, even if I'm currently on a diet.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS. They are the best candy ever, and I must have them every day, even if I'm currently on a diet.

ASDFGHJKLFHLJHS HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS <333 They're my favourite candy/chocolate ever! I love peanut butter and I love chocolate, so putting them together is just... amazing. I haven't had 'em in a very long time though. smh.

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    You remind me of me. xD

Anyways, on the topic of candy, my favourite is...

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

I've liked it for 11 years. I am 15. Almost 16. In less than a month.

I had part of one of those today.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Man its been a while since ive been here but anyways on topic, I like gummy bears over choco any day.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    It is so hard to find shops that sell Hershey's in Aus. =_____________=; I LOVE THEM SO IT PEEVES ME!!

Everytime I go to the Blue Mountains I go to this chocolate/lollies shop and stock up on American candy. yes I will admit America has the best candy, and I like the name candy better than lollies too XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back