• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I think it's based in a European country, because they had a locraosse team, and I don't think any U.S. school has that as a team.
    ...I thought Lacrosse was Canadian.

Well, I only heard of it one or two times, so I'm pretty sure it can't be European, if it would be big in any major European country I would probably have heard of it sooner or later.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

...I thought Lacrosse was Canadian.

Well, I only heard of it one or two times, so I'm pretty sure it can't be European, if it would be big in any major European country I would probably have heard of it sooner or later.

I always thought it was European for some reason, idk really. ._.

Unfortunately it's not the same set of characters but here's it's MAL page.

And i've always thought of Lacrosse as an American sport for some reason.

That sucks, but the new characters seem pretty nice, hopefully it has a nice plot like the previous seasons.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    That sucks, but the new characters seem pretty nice, hopefully it has a nice plot like the previous seasons.
    "Nice plot" only really applies to the first season. Second season started out well but suffered from severe pacing problems. Also, nothing that happened after the nuking of Tokyo really made any sense.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Some of the plot was ok, a lot of it was average and well a lot of the second season was retarded, still an ok watch for the most part though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

"Nice plot" only really applies to the first season. Second season started out well but suffered from severe pacing problems. Also, nothing that happened after the nuking of Tokyo really made any sense.
    I actually liked the second season a bit more, even tho it was a bit ridiculous and over the top.

"Jaw dropping plot twists. Wonderful animation and soundtracks. Skillfully woven storyline with the first season. Cleverly executed ending."

Since I'm no good with reviews and such (Plus, I haven't seen R2 in a while), I read thru user submitted reviews on MAL and I found this one to kind of explain how I liked it:
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I'm a fan of OTT (hence my Star Driver rewatch) but meh, I can't agree with that review for the most part. I liked Geass but it's no way near as good as people make it out to be. -.-

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm a fan of OTT (hence my Star Driver rewatch) but meh, I can't agree with that review for the most part. I liked Geass but it's no way near as good as people make it out to be. -.-
    Well, everyone has their own opinion on different anime. *shrugs*

It was one of the first anime I've seen tbh and it was the best at that time, so I'm guessing that it's stuck to me even now :/

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    For me and Geass, it's more that "jaw dropping plot twists" are by-default jaw dropping because supernatural powers are involved, and since the viewers do not have full understanding of something that only exists in the show's universe, of course viewers cannot predict how things turn out to be... so it's not so much unexpected plot twists, but there's just no way for me to predict how people use a power that I do not have cause it's supernatural/not real. So ya =.=;

I don't think that I'm explaining it adequately but ya ._.; it's not a bad watch as I still enjoyed it, but I certainly won't praise it for "the plot is so good on the grounds that you can never guess it!"

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
    I've been watching Bleach for years, what do you guys think about that show? I like it a lot, though sometimes, it can be boring. I liked the Soul Society Arc though, it's my favorite.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I don't mind Bleach, I watch and read it weekly. It's not the best show about but it's fine for mindless entertainment. *remembers that the latest ep is out soon*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I stopped watching it a while ago, but I still read it. I was supposed to catch up on it, but I don't feel the urge to watch it any time soon. Guess I'm to preoccupied with others. *shrugs*

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I stopped watching two or three months ago, I just read the chapters. I just got bored with it, and Aizen constantly trolling us. Right now Ichigo is in training so it's kind of boring in the manga as well.

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
    I don't mind Bleach, I watch and read it weekly. It's not the best show about but it's fine for mindless entertainment. *remembers that the latest ep is out soon*

Yeah, it's out tomorrow :) I'm also deciding whether I should watch Pokemon, or finish the last 40 episodes of FMA Brotherhood that I need to catch up on.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I'm thinking about starting that soon. *has been saying that for months*

I hope it has as much enjoyment value as the other show i just started rewatching.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back