• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm not going to watch so I can't say, the manga is readable, though there aren't too many translated chapters yet.
    How would you rate it? Better than any other manga?

I should start reading more manga, but idk. Do you download manga also?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I mostly read online, I do download some though.

How would i rate it?...5 or 6 probably. Not very good if I'm being completley honest, i could give you hundreds of better series. :L

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hmm....name some please? :D

I'm not going to be reading that much manga this summer, I save that for the school year, and I save anime for breaks. Kinda weird, but that's how it works for me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I actually do remember Battle Royale. I watching the live action movie of it at school once, and it was pretty good. if I ever do find it again, I'll definitely be watching it. :)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I know right, I liked the Kotomi route in the VN far more than the anime, I really wish they animated in the way they did with the Tomoyo and Ryou and Kyou arcs.

Years
    Dunno about the VN, but I think Kyou/Tomoyo were much more pretty characters.. they could work on Tomoyo's hair color a bit though.
    But for the inside of the character.. Kotomi was 1337 times better.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I wish my life followed the exact path as Tomoya did. Then again, it wouldn't happen because my ugly self isn't getting married.

Years
    Get married. o3o

Also my favorite moment in Steins;Gate:

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

WHERE HAVE YOU PUT THE MOE?!?!?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!??!!??!! ;_________;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    -snip Steins;Gate screencap with humourous subs-

WHERE HAVE YOU PUT THE MOE?!?!?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!??!!??!! ;_________;
    Eh, I say good riddance to the moe. Maybe we'll get some anime with actual plots to go with the characters this time around.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    Moe characters are always nice to have, so long as there isn't an excess of them.

Personally, I'd like to have me some more tsuns and yans. 'Specially the latter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Eh, I say good riddance to the moe. Maybe we'll get some anime with actual plots to go with the characters this time around.
    But then how will Japan meet its plastic crap quota each year?!

I basically dislike it when a character can be defined in a single word, so all of these moe, tsundere, yandere, yankee stuff can be pretty annoying in anime.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    If the 70s and 80s were space opera and mecha, 90s were shonen and....mecha i'm presuming the latish 00s trend of moe and Akiyuki Shinbo panels will continue for a fair while yet. Not every series can be a Clannad, Utena or Baccano so I'm not even going to bother complaining about all of the meh series about atm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back