• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Still rocking the original DS Phat. My first DS Phat broke like a month ago after 6 faithful years of service and I've gotten a used one since. Also have my cousin's pink DSLite hanging around in my room since nobody but me uses it for Pokemon. I'm so happy I didn't get a DSi/3DS. Pokemon RNG with Standard Seeds is a blessing from the gods.

My DS phat has 6 years of service and has never given me any problems. It's amazing

Years
    Mine probably would still be fine too. But I lent it to my brother this Christmas, and I come back to find it off its hinges. I'm shocked it lasted up until May after that.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Phat works better with Lite, but I prefer to call them 'DS Briks'. Mine has lost its hinge after I dropped it onto the ground a few times too many but it still works like a wonderful piece of junk.

...a wonderful piece of junk which doesn't actually work properly anymore.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    My old DS lite was literally connected by only a cord and it still worked fine, you could move the top half and play one half upside-down. I was creative back then.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The original DS is the only DS I've ever owned. I still have my GBA and GBC too. I'm gunna cry when it's announced future Pokemon games are on 3DS. ;__;

I love my DS, works so well. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not allowed to get a 3DS tho cause it hurts eyes apparently, lol.

GBA > DS - back then Pop didn't use the Internet and didn't see any articles on the DS hurting eyesss.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I'm debating whether or not to get 3DS. I could buy the 3DS but there are other things I'd like to buy.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I'm debating whether or not to get 3DS. I could buy the 3DS but there are other things I'd like to buy.

Ah, the opportunity cost.
    I learned that for my business, finance and law exam.
    Speaking of exams, I just had two today. Didn't study, either...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I don't have any exams for a while but I have an art internal/ project that is due on Friday and an english monolgue presentation on the same day :/

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ...ouch.

I have an English oral presentation and ICT project (magazine cover, 5 page website and flash document) both due tomorrow. Yipes.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have no more assignments this semester, so nothing 'til August. God uni is great. lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ahh, anime get weirder and weirder each year. For instance:
    Lotte no Omocha!
    Info About It:
    Spoiler:

I mean I'm all for an ecchi anime, but isn't this getting a bit weird?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I probably will, seeing as I'm attracted to weird/unusual anime, sometimes I regret even watching them. Oh well, it adds more to my collection.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    The manga is surprisingly not that weird, i'm not bothering watching though.

Read a few more Usagi Drop chapters today...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've heard from a user on MAL that the anime and manga are completely different. I can't really say since I haven't read/watched either, but I might in the near future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back