• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My plans aaaaare...

Anime/manga, summer job, Anime Expo, anime/manga, summer job, Otakon. XDDD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My plans aaaaare...

Anime/manga, summer job, Anime Expo, anime/manga, summer job, Otakon. XDDD
    I envy you so mucccchhhh. I was supposed to go to one a month ago, but my parents wouldn't let me, stating it was for younger kids :/

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Pretty sure I'll be moving out with my girlfriend this summer, going to Czech Republic, doing crap loads of art, working on my game, and drinking a lot. Damn I cant wait.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Plans: Nothing really for a month and a bit, apart from visiting friends at different parts of the country. When August comes around, I'll be starting law school, and summer will definitively end for me. Yay!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I envy you so mucccchhhh. I was supposed to go to one a month ago, but my parents wouldn't let me, stating it was for younger kids :/

My boyfriend lives in CA, so we're splitting the cost of me coming out to see him and going to AX with him and his friends. Then my job (which I have yet to get but I'm trying D:) should pay for Otakon. I don't think my mom would want me to go if she had to pay for it though. xD;

Pretty sure I'll be moving out with my girlfriend this summer, going to Czech Republic, doing crap loads of art, working on my game, and drinking a lot. Damn I cant wait.

That sounds awesome. o__o; Seriously.

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    My summer is... a lot of watching my siblings, getting a job with my friend, swimming lots and lots of swimming and whatever else comes along. A possible trip to disney with the family? We'll see. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    My summer is...lots of studying! Don't want to fall too behind by the time the next semester starts. Also going to try and catch up on writing and lots of show watching before school starts again. It's going to be my third year at college and crunch time!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    My plans for the summer... well none since it's winter where I live and I'll be practicing for my piano exam in August and I'm sooo not ready

Years
    I'll be on vacation in a week. Once that's over, It'll be dinner and movie dates with the girlfriend, as well as cookouts and swimming and other activities that are awesome in nature. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I missed my chance to go to LA to visit my cousins because I thought I was going to China, but that plan got canceled and I tried to make a last ditch effort to go on a cruise with my other cousins, but it was too late. /sigh

other activities that are awesome in nature. :D
    I don't want you or anyone in me. Sorry buddy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back