• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    "With my Catapult Turtle, I can launch my Dragon Champion toward your castle, shattering its flotation ring, thereby causing it to collapse on top of your monsters."

That's some Steins;Gate tier logic there.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I don't watch Team Four Star, so I don't know anything about them. All I know is that they abridged Dragon Ball Z, and made a Yoshi joke I can't seem to forget. :P

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    "Hey, Piccolo. Are you... a Yoshi"
    Yeah, that's really the only part I've seen, which is really funny. I just love that one scene, and the followup to it. :P I want to make a One Piece abridged.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    A One Piece Abridged would be awesome. I've never seen a wildly popular One Piece Abridged yet. o3o
    I'd be happy to help, if you ever to get around to it. xD;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It'd still be fun to do. I was planning to try and make one with a friend once I get some good editing software, and a laptop, since he has the DVDs already. We even lined up pretty much everyone's personality up to the Baratie arc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Have you tried Gantz abridged? that's so much better than any others.
    "It's ketchup, just just ketchup. She obviously died whilst eating a hamburger in the nude so back off she's mine" ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back