• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Poor Luigi, that's the only game that centers around him. He should get another game. With a plotline that doesn't make him call for his bro's help, something that he could do on his own without much difficulty.

But that wouldn't make for a difficult game at all...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    There is a second one coming out for the 3DS. It was announced at E3 this year, which was a big surprise, and I'm kinda psyched for it. Luigi's Mansion really is an underrated game, and I always thought that the first ghost was difficult to capture. x.x

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well Zelda was the big focus of E3, considering it's it's 25th anniversary this year. I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword, it looks promising. :D I'm also constantly looking for my free Four Swords game, which was also announced, but haven't seen it yet. :(

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I wanna see Luigi's Mansion 2.
    Luigi is my most favourite Mario character after Baby Daisy!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    When watching the Skyward Sword trailer, I was saying "yes" nonstop. o3o
    What's this about a free Four Swords? It sounds spectacular already.
    How did Baby Daisy get first place? ._.;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    3DS. Just another console Nintendo wants you to buy just to play a few video games. /:/

Mario Kart is one of the only reasons why I would want to get my Wii fixed, to get my old DS back and to get a new 3DS. It brings back so much memories, haha. But, they add all these new characters, which then make it crap, imo.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I've got plenty of reasons for wanting a 3DS. xD;
    Nintendo really loves draining my wallet.
    At least they aren't Apple, who release a new model just for the sake of it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ocarina of Time is on the 3ds, i might buy one for that alone.
    What's so good about that game? Or am I missing something? It seems like there are people who just want to buy the 3DS just because of that game. Is it really that prestigious, or is everyone just overreacting? /:/

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    The original was considered the "greatest Zelda game" by many, so yeah. Alot of excitement about it, especially since fans have been asking for a remake for god knows how long. I'm getting a 3DS for Tales of the Abyss, and Persona, mainly. xD;
    Oh, and Professor Layton 5.
    /rambles on

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    What really sold me about the 3DS was Paper Mario. That series alone is probably one of my most favourite series' of all time, so it'd be natural for me to get it for myself and play it. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back