• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Oh whoops, sorry I'm used to saying it that way.

Yeah, don't get me started on the people who want Lv. 9 or under Reshiram/Zekrom...

Anyway, I'm EV Training a Gible right now, the old fashioned way, with no EV inducing items such as Macho Brace, etc. It's a dare from one of my friends to train my first team this way.

So far, 36 Lillipup and Minezumi have lost.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Awesome. Mines was Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Krookodile, Zeburaika, and my infamous Emboar. All around 60+. ^_^
    I dunno if it is just me but your running a team of 5? Unless the sixth slot is HM slave(which I found unnecessary for this region)

Woot good luck :D

Because college took all of my time, I started my game later than anybody else. I just beat Elesa xD
    What is your team as of beating her? She seemed pretty simple with those little Emolga.

Oh whoops, sorry I'm used to saying it that way.

Yeah, don't get me started on the people who want Lv. 9 or under Reshiram/Zekrom...

Anyway, I'm EV Training a Gible right now, the old fashioned way, with no EV inducing items such as Macho Brace, etc. It's a dare from one of my friends to train my first team this way.

So far, 36 Lillipup and Minezumi have lost.
    Assuming training is taking place on Route 1 or 2, since that area is infested with them. Shoot that is going to take forever.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I dunno if it is just me but your running a team of 5? Unless the sixth slot is HM slave(which I found unnecessary for this region)

No your right I only used 5. After training those Pkmn to their respected levels it took too long to do another so I just went ahead and completed it without the last one. Call me a bit lazy. ^_^ Still even with just five Pkmn I defeated it quite easily.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I could never really get into TTGL, even when it was on the Sci - Fi Line up with Gundam 00, Street Fighters, Macross, and Descendants of Darkness. I think they had the Rave Master going for awhile as well. I did though manga to finish watching FMA Brotherhood, was one of the best anime I have ever seen! Even better then the 03 original(that wasn't based off the manga that much)

Years
  • Yeah, I didn't realize until last week that FMA was the first serious anime I've ever seen other than Pokemon and Digimon.

Though it was the original series, which wasn't..as good per say Brotherhood.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I never took any of the seasons of pokemon or digimon seriously, especially pokemon. At least in pokemon the other pokemon don't try and kill you like say Devimon, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, Apocalymon(Season 1 references only) yes BlackWarGreymon is beastly. I think the first serious anime that comes to mind for me is Gundam Wing, I remember watching and Heero pull a gun on Relina and tells her that he will kill her, I was like LMAOxD did he just pull a gun on her. Then the part were he blew up Wing Gundam I was like wtf is this I don't even.

Years
  • Pokemon anime only exists because...

You know what, I have no idea why it still exists today, Pokemon Special is the way Tajiri (Creator of our fetish obsession) wanted to show the world of Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Digimon seasons 1 & 2 were amazing! I stopped watching after season two because it just got really weird for me. :/ I remember being really excited for season three and then being totally let down after watching the first episode. Maybe it was because there were a totally new cast of characters, or maybe it was just the overall story, but I stopped liking Digimon after the second season.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I watched Digimon a few times. I haven't really gotten to finish any seasons of it though.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I loved Digimon season 1-2.

I liked Season 3 because of the new cast.
    I don't remember most of the story for it. I was actually considering watching the whole season again recently.

Years
  • Oh my God that movie. I just saw it last year, for the fifth time.

Tamers was the best, though Frontier was pretty awesome too. It had elements I'd never see in a Digimon series.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I never got into Digimon myself. Never even saw more than one episode - and that was just a year or so ago when a friend made me watch it online . . . for some reason. I have a vague feeling it had something to do with fanfiction . . . *twitch* I never actually watched Pokemon as a kid, either. My staples were Zoids and Beyblades. And in hindsight, that was pretty much all the TV I watched after the complusory Blue's Clues/Hi-5/etc phase - so even as a six-year-old, I was an anime fan without knowing it.

Really should've kept watching those . . .

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    When I was a kid, I watched anime not knowing it was anime. That was very ironic and weird. xD

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh a new thread!

I remember watching Digimon after pokemon back when I was in Primary school, before school on Channel 10. Good Times. I like Mimi's Cactus dude, I cant remember any of the names anymore ;o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back