• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

But but, video games are amazing. They are a beautiful spectacle of what we can create. They make us laugh, cry, scared, confused, amazed or just angry. You find yourself becoming one with the game at times.​
    lol.

I don't find them to be that amazing.....but my friends are trying to get me to play them. One of my friends is sponsored by Sony or something and is ranked like the 2nd or 3rd best player for some game, idk all the other details, but he does get paid quite a good amount :D Thats the only reason why I would play, if I were to get paid :D

Years

• lol.

I don't find them to be that amazing.....but my friends are trying to get me to play them. One of my friends is sponsored by Sony or something and is ranked like the 2nd or 3rd best player for some game, idk all the other details, but he does get paid quite a good amount :D Thats the only reason why I would play, if I were to get paid :D

Lol. I know. :3

The only reason I love them so much is because I was brought up on them, as I just loved them from when I was young and grew up with them. :3​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Lol. I know. :3

The only reason I love them so much is because I was brought up on them, as I just loved them from when I was young and grew up with them. :3​

I got my first video game when I was 10, and thats was a GBA. I played N64 at my cousins but thats about it.​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Nooooooooo you quoted my indent fail! XD

Awww, well you have played the good old consoles. I think I have played on, pretty much, every console that has been out...​
    How many consoles do you own? I have a bunch given to me by one of my uncles but I'm planning on selling them to make some mula $.$

1 Red PSP
    1 Blue PSP
    1 Silver PSP
    1 Black PSP
    1 (Broken) Wii
    1 Nitendo DS Lite
    1 GBA
    2 GBA SP

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Video games are like... your best friend. Sure, my mother disapproves myself having a ton of video game consoles and I had to live through strict rules when I was young. But I still play them.

My, that's a lot of PSPs you own there, Charizard!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm Indian, and my parents highly disapprove video games.......for example, when I was 5 I wanted a game and they gave me a dictionary for my bday -.-

Yea it is, thats what happens when you have a ton of uncles and ask for a PSP :/

Years

• How many consoles do you own? I have a bunch given to me by one of my uncles but I'm planning on selling them to make some mula $.$

1 Red PSP
    1 Blue PSP
    1 Silver PSP
    1 Black PSP
    1 (Broken) Wii
    1 Nitendo DS Lite
    1 GBA
    2 GBA SP

God, it is a long list.
    PSP Blue
    PSP 3000
    DS lite
    DSi XL
    3DS (As of today 8D)
    PS1
    PS2
    PS3
    GB
    GBC
    GBA
    GBA SP
    SNES
    NES
    Dreamcast
    N64
    Sega Megadrive
    Gamecube

However, a lot of them are back home in the attic. XD
    But I have told my parents not to touch them! :3
    When I move into my own house, I am so having a gaming room with all of these.​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Those'd certainly sell very well if you did sell them.

I have:

DS Lite
    Game Boy Color
    Game Boy Advance
    PS2 Slim
    GameCube

And I have part ownership of the family XBox 360 along with my dad. My dad also has a Wii, and my brother has the old family PS2 (since I bought my own), Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP (broken), and a DS Lite.

Not to mention the fact that we each own at least one PC.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    God, it is a long list.
    PSP Blue
    PSP 3000
    DS lite
    DSi XL
    3DS (As of today 8D)
    PS1
    PS2
    PS3
    GB
    GBC
    GBA
    GBA SP
    SNES
    NES
    Dreamcast
    N64
    Sega Megadrive

Holy shizznizzlepizzlegizzlewizzlepie?

I wonder how much all those are worth..o.o

Years
  • lol. How many games do you think you have for all those consoles?

Christ. I honestly couldn't tell you how many games I have overall.
    I haven't touched the older ones in a while, since they are 3 hours north of where I live now! Since I am at University. But, I think, over all, including current generation, easily over 150.​

I was actually directing that at Char about those PSPs. You just ninja'd me. XD

Ahhhh! Haha. Sorrrrry. :3​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Let's see... I have a Wii, N64, PS1, PS2, PSP and an Xbox. Yes, I still play the N64, and I have one controller left. It still works.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    God, it is a long list.
    PSP Blue
    PSP 3000
    DS lite
    DSi XL
    3DS (As of today 8D)
    PS1
    PS2
    PS3
    GB
    GBC
    GBA
    GBA SP
    SNES
    NES
    Dreamcast
    N64
    Sega Megadrive

Let's see. I have all of those and more except for the 3DS & PS3 (Which I plan to buy) They were given to me.

I have all of the PSP's, the Xbox 360 (white) (elite) (slim) [I'm currently using my slim XP] I have the Wii but it's not my kind of gaming so it's just stored away. As well as GC and other old consoles.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I was actually directing that at Char about those PSPs. You just ninja'd me. XD

Ohh, well I'm pretty sure I can get 300 dollars or so for the whole lot, I searched how much my Wii is worth since one of the wires is broken and it said its worth 55 cents -.-

Christ. I honestly couldn't tell you how many games I have overall.
    I haven't touched the older ones in a while, since they are 3 hours north of where I live now! Since I am at University. But, I think, over all, including current generation, easily over 150.​
    And how much money do you spend on games each year? o.o

Years
  • Let's see. I have all of those and more except for the 3DS & PS3 (Which I plan to buy) They were given to me.

I have all of the PSP's, the Xbox 360 (white) (elite) (slim) [I'm currently using my slim XP]

Yah, I don't have the 360 at all. Never interested me, well, the games didn't. There are a few, but nothing that really stands out for me. But I can see myself getting one in the future.​

And how much money do you spend on games each year? o.o

Ahahaha. I think that is a figure I don't want to work out! -____-'​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Fabio has quite a big list there,

Mine is

GB
    2xGBC
    3xNDS lite
    Pokemon DSi
    1 PS1