• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
  • Oh! Paper Mario! I forgot about that! I've played the first one, and Super Paper Mario. They were both absolutely stunning. o3o
    I played a little of TTYD, but just a bit, and never got around to beating it.
    The 3DS title looks freaking awesome.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I want Paper Mario and Ocarina of Time and Super Mario and -shot-

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I played only Super Paper Mario out of the Paper Mario series. I was almost at the end, at stage 7-2 before I lost interest in playing. I had no healing items and I didn't want to backtrack at the way back home to pick up items and have to re-navigate through to get back to where I was when I last saved.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

This talk about the 3DS is really exciting me...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm glad you feel that way Impo. :D

But yeah, Super Paper Mario I felt was a letdown, because it didn't follow the same principle as the other games, which were RPG based, while this one was 2D/3D adventure based. I've always liked The Thousand Year Door though, which is just an awesome game. The first one also stands out to me just as much. God I just love the series!. :DDDDDD

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
  • The 3DS Trailer for Paper Mario was a letdown, in my opinion. There wasn't anything that really stood out to me. I do think that Super Mario 3DS, along with Mario Kart 3DS, will be amazing. I've seen all of them in 3DS trailers, and I can't wait to actually try to play the game.

I want OoT so much, but I don't have any money to buy it ;______;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I only want a 3DS for Tales of the Abyss (dammit why can't you release it on regular DS too). I won't even utilize the 3D part of the system.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    I think everyone's going to want the new console for more than one title eventually.
    Almost every game is going to move up the console chart with newer versions. Pokemon in 3D; there could be a lot done with it.

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
  • Well, Pokemon 3D pretty much confirmed a 3D Pokemon Game (Other than Scramble) because I highly doubt that they rendered over 150 pokemon in 3D just for a Pokedex.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I am more excited about Super Smash Bros coming to 3DS then anything. Paper Mario and Super Mario look great as well. Kid Icarus trailer looked smexy so did Kirby Mass Attack.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Well, there you have it.
    I'd really be looking forward to see what they've come up with.
    Hopefully not something entirely new.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Something like the old n64 Pokemon games? They were cool.

Yup, for the first time ever watching Chinese cartoons has put a Frank Sinatra song in my head, gotta love Fly Me To The Moon.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I could totally see a Pokemon game like Colloseum or XD out on the 3DS sometime next year. That'd be really cool if you ask me. What I'm waiting for is a 3DS VC Pokemon Snap, where you try and find Pokemon around the real world. :D

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
  • I could totally see a Pokemon game like Colloseum or XD out on the 3DS sometime next year. That'd be really cool if you ask me. What I'm waiting for is a 3DS VC Pokemon Snap, where you try and find Pokemon around the real world. :D

i don't know if that would be possible without an ar card D;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Pokemon Snap brings back memories. I used to love playing that game all those years ago, even if the graphics were terrible and the game was on the easy side. If it gets remade/a sequel is made, I'll be first in line to get it!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • It could be. It'd be like Face Raiders, which don't use an AR card, and probably react to colours and whatnot. Green would be naturally grass, where you could find grass and bug Pokemon, and so on. :)

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
  • It could be. It'd be like Face Raiders, which don't use an AR card, and probably react to colours and whatnot. Green would be naturally grass, where you could find grass and bug Pokemon, and so on. :)

oh you have a point x; i completely forgot about face raiders!

i'm kinda hoping that snap gets released on visual council, with updates for the unova pokedex of course. because i really don't want to spend $40 bucks on a picture taking game. but that's just me!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    If it was something like Face Raiders that'd be awesome. 8D

Or, at the very least, if it had a feature like Face Raiders... I mean, I loved the fact that you were on the moving train thing for Pokemon Snap and if it were an actual game for the 3DS I'd like it like that, but with like a feature similar to Face Raiders...

...idk what I'm babbling. :(

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Also on the line of Pokemon Snap, I don't even care how they go about making one, I'd get it nonetheless. Snap was one of those games which were enjoyable, and just something to relax when you're busy playing normal Pokemon or something. It was just fun. :) I always remembered exploding Electrode and trying forever to get a Dugtrio and Zubat photos. :]

What about competitive Pokemon Snap? That'd be fun. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back