• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    gah. came back from kartae, only to find my story for the Get-Together deleted and my webcam broken (cant do singing). guess i cant participate T_T

talking about Gwen, i used to really like her. me and my mom had some fun times listening to her music. I liked her in solo better, since thats where i discovred her, and ive seen No Doubt preform, just not liking it =/

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Thank you for turning on the light, thank you, now you're the parasite; I didn't think you had it in you...and now, you're looking like I used toooo..~♫

♡ No Doubt

Years
    yup, i think thats where Gwen started it off, with that band. Then she went solo, had babies, but know htey are back, writing songs while they tour.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back