• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, so the topic is nothing, eh? Okay....

*thinks of all the countless things I could do with nothing*

I could put it on my head.
    I could sell it on eBay.
    I could take a vacation there.
    And my favourite...I could use it as a responce to 'What's up?'

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hmm, so the topic is nothing, eh? Okay....

*thinks of all the countless things I could do with nothing*

I could sell it on eBay.

I'll take 20 of them! Billy Mays should come back from the grave and sell that. Screw mighty putty:D

Not nothing. Something. What's upset you? xD;

Nothing upsets me. That's right. :S

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    That's one more thing I can do with nothing. Upset you with it. X3

And thank you for purchasing my nothing. Shipping costs $5, though you'll have it immediately upon payment. Have a nice day. ;D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    That's one more thing I can do with nothing. Upset you with it. X3

And thank you for purchasing my nothing. Shipping costs $5, though you'll have it immediately upon payment. Have a nice day. ;D

You can do every thing with nothing, especially gyp people out of a deal :(

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD yes. It's awesome, isn't it?

Though nothing is something, so perhaps nothing is just a concept, that doesn't really exist.

*attempting to have an actual conversation about nothing, and it seems to be working, xD*

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    XD yes. It's awesome, isn't it?

Though nothing is something, so perhaps nothing is just a concept, that doesn't really exist.

*attempting to have an actual conversation about nothing, and it seems to be working, xD*

It can't be a concept. Nothing exists and doesn't exist. It is immaterial, but feelings and ideas are as well. So anyways, I was watching that trash named "Yu-gi-oh GX" to see how long it would take until I lost my sanity, and I remember a fortune teller, evil, effeminate bodied male antagonist, and was wondering. Why do so many antagonists believe in a predetermined future? I found the exact same thing in the most recent Suikoden game.

Then, invest in the stock market and rule the world!

No. If I do, there will be another stock market crash and I will lose nothing. D:<

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
    Years

It can't be a concept. Nothing exists and doesn't exist. It is immaterial, but feelings and ideas are as well. So anyways, I was watching that trash named "Yu-gi-oh GX" to see how long it would take until I lost my sanity, and I remember a fortune teller, evil, effeminate bodied male antagonist, and was wondering. Why do so many antagonists believe in a predetermined future? I found the exact same thing in the most recent Suikoden game.

No. If I do, there will be another stock market crash and I will lose nothing. D:<

The fact that you were watching it means you had no sanity to lose in the first place :P Or very little.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, I never really thought about that before, but on more than one occasion, I've heard the goons talking about fate and destiny and all that jazz. If only we'd hear the bad guy say "oh, I was just at the right place at the right time, so I was able to take over the world. >=D"

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years

It can't be a concept. Nothing exists and doesn't exist. It is immaterial, but feelings and ideas are as well.

Nothing doesn't exist. That's the only explanation that doesn't totally ^%&* everyone's mind.

*Facepalm* The stock market won't crash yet, trust me.

I just bought some gold with my money. It's value only goes up as gold goes scarce. : D
    That's why you steal gold all across the world. You get the gold, and the increase in value of said gold! :DDD

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Nothing doesn't exist. That's the only explanantion that doesn't totally ^%&* everyone's mind.

*Facepalm* The stock market won't crash yet, trust me.

I wasn't sarcastic enough in my message?

The lack of obvious sarcasm has to be the only flaw in the internet. Well, other than trolls, excessive amounts of pr0n, and 4chan.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years

I wasn't sarcastic enough in my message?

The lack of obvious sarcasm has to be the only flaw in the internet. Well, other than trolls, excessive amounts of pr0n, and 4chan.
    xD Sorry. That's why I like to put a sarcasm tag at the end of my sentences sometimes.

[/notsarcasm]

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yeah, I agree. We need to adopt a form of typing that makes sarcasm obvious.

Although I've seen it done like this on occasion. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back