• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

OH MY GAWD.
    I've posted a lot since I started coming here often.

No to mention 89% of those conversations I was in were innappropriate.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You know percentage%, you should really change the text in your signature.
    I can't even read whatever the first part is, I could only make out "Pair."

Kewl, a different ad.
    Is your man gay?
    Take the quiz and find out>
    :O

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    You know percentage%, you should really change the text in your signature.
    I can't even read whatever the first part is, I could only make out "Pair."

Kewl, a different ad.
    Is your man gay?
    Take the quiz and find out>
    :O

Omg Luck, do you think your man is gay? :O

---

HOLY CRAP.

Ok fine lol xD Let me put it in my sig.

Yayface. :3

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    I would like to formally apologize to any comic/spriter that I stated something as such or something along the lines/similar to this following statement:

"Generation mixing between D/P/Pt/HG/SS Overworlds and FR/LG backgrounds is not a good idea".

I have seen that it is not such a big deal. In fact, it might even be a very well done idea. The backgrounds of FR/LG are my personal favorite, and they come in very nice detail and look phenomenal. Your opinion of such may be different than mine, but this is my opinion of FR/LG tile backgrounds. Also, The D/P/Pt/HG/SS generation Overworlds can come in much more customization and detailing than the overworld spriting of FR/LG overworlds. As so to my point, I am very much fine with FR/LG background and D/P/Pt/HG/SS overworld mixing. Even so the overworlds may be a bit big for the tiles that they are on, they are perfectly fine with the environment sizes, since they are not too big for it. Mixing beauty with beauty is fine. I have even so tested with my own sprites so ways back, where the characters were D/P/Pt/HG/SS overworlds in a FR/LG background, and they fitted well and very nicely into the background.

I am writing this letter because I do not want to appear as a hypocrite to the spriting community of PokeCommunity Forums and spriting communities other than the one previously stated. I again apologize, since I have seen the error of my words, and I take back any comic or spriting piece of any sort which I have stated their FR/LG background and D/P/Pt/HG/SS overworld mixing was a flaw in their digital spriting piece of artwork.

Generation mixing is sometimes a good idea and sometimes, a very bad idea indeed. An example of this is D/P/Pt/HG/SS overworlds being in a comic with purely G/S/C backgrounds for no apparent reason and R/B/Y/Gr overworlds dancing and other movement activities in a place completely composed of solely R/Sa/E backgrounds.

The entire sets of game styles, (R/B/Y/Gr/G/S/C/R/Sa/E/FR/LG/D/P/Pt/HG/SS), are very unique. However, in this case which is explained in my above words,

FR/LG background and D/P/Pt/HG/SS overworld mixing has been and is as of Wednesday, November 11, 2009, at 6:33pm, approved by spriter ¿Question Kiyoshi-Crayon?.

Thank you for your time reading this address and formal apology; please have a nice day.​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back